(Censored) - Side story: The cheating crisis

En başından başla

Jungkook never thought that Taehyung would discover his Weibo site account. He parted his lips and was about to speak. However, when he noticed Taehyung's strange expression, the words froze in his throat.

Why is Taehyung angry? Did I say something that I shouldn't have in the side account?

When Jungkook recalled the various ridiculous things he posted on his side account, he also felt that it was indeed... quite embarrassing...

When he thought of this, his gaze wandered and a hint of guilt appeared on his face.

Taehyung's eyes reddened when he saw how guilty Jungkook looked. He gritted out, "By staying silent, are you admitting to it?"

Jungkook felt that the situation was odd and Taehyung's reaction seemed too extreme. Seeing how furious he was on the screen, he panicked and blurted, "I, I, I, I can change."

"Go to hell!" Furious, Taehyung hung up immediately.

It did not take long for Jungkook to call back. Taehyung rejected his call and blacklisted his number.

He was ultimately unable to stay calm. His brain churned chaotically and he could not think it through. Just like this, he sat on his chair in a daze, his mind filled with various memories of Jungkook and him.

After he sat like this for a while, someone knocked on the door. "Thump, thump, thump."

"Come in," Taehyung said listlessly.

Jimin walked in with his phone held up. His face was wooden as he said, "Jungkook called me and said that he has some last words."

Taehyung turned his head and looked over. On Jimin's phone was Jungkook's face.

Jungkook's expression was extremely grave. When he spoke, his tone sounded extremely wronged. "I can go to hell if you want but first, what's my crime?"

"Jungkook, who the heck is 'Rock Sugar And Pear Stew'?"

"Haven't you already guessed? I confess." Jungkook nodded. "That's my side account."

Taehyung, "........."

He was about to crumple when he heard the first half of Jungkook's words. However, when he heard the second half, he immediately pressed back his emotions that were primed and ready to explode.

Jungkook felt that Taehyung's expression was extremely odd. He narrowed his eyes. "What did you think it was?"

"N... nothing."

With how astute he was, Jungkook soon figured out what happened. This time, it was his turn to grit his teeth. "Tae. Hyung."

"Cough."

Jungkook stared at him steadily, his gaze is extremely aggrieved.

Feeling embarrassed, Taehyung wanted to coax him. However, when he lifted his sight and saw Jimin rolling his eyes, he muttered quickly, "Err, I'll go find you tomorrow. That's it for now, bye-bye."

Jungkook originally planned to maintain his frosty demeanor as he waited for Taehyung's apology. In the end, that brat skipped straight to a farewell. Beyond exasperated, he griped, "You heartless boy, don't forget that your man is still lying on your blacklist..."

Taehyung hung up the call in awkward embarrassment and passed the phone back to Jimin. "Thanks."

Jimin wanted to say something but hesitated.

Taehyung said, "Just say it."

Jimin asked, "Will everyone who starts dating be like you two and become so..." He stopped here, unable to find an appropriate description.

Taehyung helped him to voice it. "Idiotic?"

Jimin did not deny it.

Taehyung felt that he was still fine. He was not that idiotic as after all, he had been misled. In addition, having spent so little time with Jungkook for such a long period, he was a bit insecure and it was inevitable that he overthinks when some things happen.

......

Jungkook was mad.

Despite wronging him, Taehyung did not apologize. Not only so, but he also had yet to release him from his blacklist.

That scoundrel.

He was obviously in the wrong. Couldn't he take a little more initiative? Usually, to Jungkook, admitting his mistakes was easier than eating rice. Was it so hard for Taehyung to do the same?

The more he thought about it, the more he was unable to let it rest.

Thus, Jungkook logged into his side account.

He posted: Coaxing won't work, thanks.

Yes, it was for Taehyung to see.

Taehyung opened a side account named "Chicken And Mushroom Stew" and liked his post furtively.

Heh...

Jungkook had the urge to bite someone when he saw this.

——

The next day, Jungkook—who was currently training in Seoul—went to have breakfast after morning training ended. His mind was still occupied with a certain heartless fellow along the way.

Suddenly, quick as the wind, someone pounced up behind him. Lost in thought, his slow reaction allowed that person to leap onto his back successfully with a "swoosh".

Jungkook was shocked and nearly shook that person off. Luckily, he heard that person's laughter.

When he heard that laughter, his heart gave a loud thud before pounding heavily.

This was soon followed by the urge to grit his teeth.

Taehyung clung to his back shamelessly. He giggled, "Gosh, whose handsome fellow is this? Take me home with you!"

A light snort sounded from Jungkook's nose.

Just then, his teammates walked past. When they saw Jungkook and Taehyung like this, they let out a lively cheer.

"Go away, go away." Jungkook chased them off. At the same time, he stretched out his hands to prop up Taehyung's legs when he felt him slipping down.

Taehyung used his chin to nuzzle Jungkook's neck. He whispered, "Jungkook, I'm sorry."

The feeling of being wronged that was circling in Jungkook's heart from last night till now disappeared by half. He asked, "Took the high-speed rail here?"

"Mm."

Jungkook reckoned that Taehyung spent the entire night on the high-speed rail. Somehow, he felt a little moved, his heart aching for him. He carried Kim towards the canteen and asked, "How did you sleep last night?"

"I spent the whole night reading your love journal," Taehyung said unhurriedly, his voice loaded with meaning.

Jungkook: = =

He had felt moved way too quickly.

"I should have guessed." Taehyung lamented, "How could a common hussy give off such an intense and pure impression of a teenage boy."

"Shut up," Jungkook said. Afraid that Taehyung would not obey, he threatened, "One more word and I'll toss you into the rubbish bin."

Sure enough, Taehyung stopped speaking and sprawled on his back quietly. His sudden docile behavior made Jungkook a little unaccustomed. After walking for a distance, he asked with concern, "Tired?"

"No," Taehyung shifted and said unexpectedly, "Jungkook I'm... a little afraid."

"What, are you afraid that I'll run off with someone else?"

Taehyung let out a small "mm".

Jungkook's heart softened into a puddle. He turned his head and used his cheek to nuzzle Taehyung's cheek. Then, turning back to the front, he gazed into the distance, his voice a warm whisper.

"It's impossible to run— I've long fallen into your trap and there's no return."