chapter 187: EXTRA 01 made a fuss

Mulai dari awal

was silent for a while, lowered his head, and said in a dumb voice.

"...... if only... wwhen i die, a qing will find someone to marry again, that is, the baby is a little pitiful.

"ah qing must be kind to the baby, don't always be fierce, and occasionally be gentle, the babies will definitely be very well-behaved."

jane was angry and funny.

"are you confessing your last words?"

cheng wen pursed his lips and did not speak.

saying that you are not afraid is a lie, how painful it was the last time you gave birth to a baby, cheng wen can't forget it in this life.

he either forgot the pain after the scar was healed, it was jian qing's love that supported him and gave him the courage to face everything.

the hand was suddenly grasped, and jian qing's voice sounded.

"if you die, i'll go with you, and i won't care about the children."

"i just want to be with you."

cheng wen looked up at jian qing sheepishly and met his determined gaze.

"so you're going to have to be fine at all times."

"ah qing..." cheng wen was sour in his nose.

jian qing's gaze softened, and he squeezed the palm of cheng wen's hand, and the tone was so soft that he was almost spoiled.

"don't be afraid, with me, i will always be with you."

that day came quickly. <

after dinner, jian qing helped cheng wen take a warm bath, helped him dry his hair, changed into a clean hospital gown, and was carrying him to bed to prepare for bed, when cheng wen's stomach suddenly hurt.

his small face turned white, his hands unconsciously tugged at the simple clothes, and his breathing became short, "well..."

"what's wrong?" jian qing immediately noticed the strangeness and bowed his head nervously.

cold sweat came out of the corner of cheng wen's forehead, the original slightly soft belly became hard as iron, and a wave of contraction pain came from his abdomen, and he gasped hard, "stomach pain... baby...... good...... as if to, come out..."

"uh-huh..."

jian qing was shocked.

"want to, want to come out?"

there are actually two days to go before the due date.

fortunately, jian qing had been popular on the internet before, and it was normal to give birth a few days before and after the due date, and after an instant panic, he stabilized his emotions.

at least the surface was calm, he calmly put cheng wen to the edge of the bed and sat down, and rang the emergency bell at the head of the bed, in fact his hands were shaking uncontrollably.

through the intercom device installed on the wall, jian qing explained the situation to the doctor.

his face was tense, and he sat down next to cheng wen and held his hand hard.

"little wen don't be afraid, the doctor will come right away, relax, take a deep breath." <

"i have checked the information on the internet, it should not be born immediately, you don't have to be afraid, don't be afraid..." the voice also trembled.

cheng wen covered his stomach and endured the pain, and the whole person leaned on jian qing's body so softly that he whispered, "i... i'm not afraid..."