chapter 161: are you still coming?

jian qing's illness was tossed out by life, and the family did not have sufficient medical resources, just after dai shengding examined him, the ambulance came.

zhang fu'er did not plan to take his son to the cheng family, cheng wei was originally unhappy with jian qing, if he went to their house again, it was estimated that the remaining half of his life would also be lost.

the medical staff carried jian qing from the ground to the stretcher, and then carried her to the ambulance, zhang fu'er and assistant chen immediately followed, cheng wen also subconsciously wanted to get into the car, and was pulled by dai shengding, "what are you going to do?"

"i..." cheng wen was stunned, looked at him a little dazed, and whispered, "ah qing is my friend."

in fact, after the amnesia, he and jian qing really did not have much time to get along, absolutely not to the level of that very important friend, xu was deep in his heart that even cheng wen himself did not know so the shackles, prompting him to care about him, seeing jian qing's injured and comatose appearance would be very anxious.

"with his mother and assistant present, it will be all right." dai shengding realized that his tone just now was too eager, and said in a soft voice, "rest assured."

"but..." cheng wen turned his head to look at the ambulance, and the door was being forcefully closed by the medical staff.

an inexplicable emotion appeared in his heart, and he still wanted to keep up, although neither his father nor his fiancé liked ah qing very much.

the medical staff has always moved quickly, closed the back door and immediately got into the car and left, and the long sound of the ambulance gradually disappeared into the eardrum.

"let's go inside." dai shengding patted him on the back.

"..." cheng wen withdrew his sheepish gaze and nodded.

the door of the ward was pushed open, zhang fu'er pressed the switch by the door, and the bright light immediately drove away the darkness. <

"son, get up and eat."

jian qing lay motionless with her back to her, her left arm resting under her head, her body slightly curled up, wearing a striped hospital gown.

he woke up for a long time, and when he opened his eyes in the morning, he grabbed zhang fu'er's hand and asked cheng wen about it, and when he heard her say that cheng wen did not come, he let go of his hand in disappointment and lay silently on the bed for a day.

the knees were swollen all over, and the joints were covered with dark blue, but they could walk, but it would hurt.

however, the pain in the body is actually nothing, and the grievances and suffering in the heart are really torture.

cheng wen didn't care about him at all.

zhang fu'er tentatively shouted 'son' softly, and jian qing sullenly returned to her.

"no appetite."

zhang fu'er sighed, walked to the edge of the bed and sat down, put the thermos bucket on the bedside table, reached out and patted his shoulder, and persuaded. "eat a little bit."

"i don't want to eat." jian qing's gaze fell on the single sofa in front of him, and he hadn't moved for a long time, dumbfounded. "you go back, i want to be alone."

"you've been alone all day." zhang frowned.

since cheng wen lost his memory, jian qing didn't like to talk much, although he still smiled in front of his parents, but it didn't look like much before.