chapter 184: the president's wife

As the baby's months in the belly get bigger, the little fool seems to be getting more and more clingy.

When sleeping, it must be held behind him, the hand should be gently put on the round belly, the powerful palm is gently caressed, and after a while Cheng Wen curls up in his arms and falls asleep.

After waking up, if you can't find anyone, you will inevitably panic, forgetfulness is also big, Jian Qing and what he said, Cheng Wen forgot in a panic, the first reaction was to go downstairs barefoot to find someone, every time Jian Qing was caught by Jian Qing, he was angry and distressed, holding people back to bed, and the old mother was chanting in his ear like a mother.

Cheng Wen did not dare to refute it, wrapped his hands around Jian Qing's neck, buried in his arms and sullenly, "Ah Qing..."

This soft and gentle whisper was enough to make Jian Qing's heart soften, pulling the small thing out of his arms, kissing him breathlessly before saying, "Just hold me to spoil you, lawless isn't it." "

No, no." Cheng Wen's breathing was unstable, and his watery eyes looked at Jian Qing helplessly.

Wherever he is lawless, he is obviously very well-behaved.

"There is." Jian Qing lowered his head in disbelief and nibbled at Cheng Wen's nose.

Cheng Wen shouted and hid back, his hands weakly pushed back Jian Qing's chest, panicking, "Then, then I will be obedient in the future..."

Jian Qing laughed lowly, and a certain position was suddenly rubbed by the person who kept twisting on his body, he inhaled backwards, hugged the person in his arms, and said in a deep voice, "Don't move." Cheng Wen

was startled, and honestly did not dare to move.

Jian Qing let out a long sigh of relief, bowed his head and sniffed deeply in Cheng Wen's neck socket, "I want to eat you."

Cheng Wen's ear was hot and hesitating, "That... TThat..."

"No, not yet." Jian Qing raised his head, and his gaze fell on the bulging belly under Cheng Wen's pajamas, and he raised his hand to cover it lightly, and his look became soft.

"Wait until the baby is born."

More than six months of stomach has been obvious, Cheng Wen's body is getting heavier and heavier, almost slipped when there was a staircase last month, Jian Qing was unstable at work, simply took half a month's leave, at home with his wife.

Anyway, the company has those shareholders on top, and there is no problem.

He's probably the most laid-back president in history.

Have fun.

Cheng Wen could naturally feel the changes between Jian Qing and before, and only felt that the other party was more and more at ease when he was with him, and he replied shyly. "Hmmm!"

"Be gentle." Jane Kissed him on the side of the ear.

"Half a month has not been to work, in the afternoon I want to go back to the company to see, you obediently stay at home, if there is anything to find Aunt Wang, Aunt Wang can not solve the problem will call me."

Cheng Wen looked up at him, and an unconscious reluctance flowed from his eyes.

"If you miss me, I'll be right back." Jian Qing hurriedly said.

It was really spoiled, Jian Qing left for half a day Cheng Wen felt long, he pursed his lips, carefully asked, "I will now give Ah Qing as an assistant okay?"

"Now?" Jian Qing looked down at his huge belly and frowned. <

Cheng Wen knew that his appearance was not particularly good-looking, it was good to go out shopping, if he was seen by people who were familiar with Jian Qing, it was inevitable that people would be discussed, and he also knew that it was too much to ask for such a request, so he became more and more bottomless when he spoke, staring at his ball-like round belly, and snorting.