chapter 162: harsh conditions

cheng wei absolutely did not allow cheng wen to go to the hospital to see jian qing, it was cheng wen who secretly begged dai shengding for a long time, and dai shengding agreed to bring him.

before coming, the two said that when they saw that jian qing was fine, they had to leave immediately, and they couldn't stay too long.

hearing such a question, cheng wen hesitated for a moment, and the hands hanging on both sides unconsciously contracted slightly, "i..."

jian qing did not want to embarrass him, and immediately helped him make a choice, "it doesn't matter if you don't come, i can go to you."

"well..." cheng wen's eyes lit up slightly and he nodded.

"let's go." dai shengding, who was standing in the doorway, urged lightly.

cheng wen took a few steps towards dai shengding and turned back to wave at jian qing, "that... goodbye a-ching.

"goodbye." jian qing dynasty he showed a smile.

"you have to cultivate your body." cheng wen instructed unassuredly.

"okay." jian qing nodded and squeezed the thermos bucket in his arms, "i will." only in

this way can we restrain ourselves and not rush up and imprison people in their arms.

the door of the room was gently closed, and the sound of dai shengding and cheng wen gradually drifting away from outside came from outside.

often the quiet after the bustle is even more frightening.

it was as if the heart that had been filled with filling had suddenly been hollowed out, and the person who had originally been inside did not hesitate to withdraw and leave.

there was nothing he could do about it. <

the doorbell of the cheng family was ringed.

the servant who heard the movement quickly came out to find out, asked the identity of the person who came, and immediately respectfully invited zhang fu'er in, brewed a pot of fine tea leaves for her to pour, and then went upstairs to ask the master.

"lord, there is a lady zhang who claims to be your friend who has come to visit, so go down and have a look."

in the study, cheng wei sat behind the desk, looking down at the documents on the table, hearing the words, he thick eyebrows twisted slightly, pushed the silver-rimmed eyes on the bridge of his nose, and looked up after thinking, "madam zhang? there doesn't seem to be a female friend with the surname zhang in france.

"yes."

"chinese?" cheng wei asked.

"yes, she looks very young, she should be in her thirties, she is a beautiful and aura woman." the maid aunt at home gave a very high evaluation.

cheng wei smiled, took off the glasses that he only wore when he was in the office, and stood up.

"go check it out."

indeed, as the maid said, the woman was beautiful and aura, with long curly hair and a shawl of fluffy sex, a black tunic coat, a slender figure, and the appearance of sitting quietly on the sofa drinking tea was pleasing enough to the eye.

hearing the footsteps, the woman turned her head, cheng wei saw her full picture, and after a few seconds of stunned, mei feng was surprised and slightly provoked, "lawyer zhang? zhang fu'er smiled calmly, got up and walked towards him, holding out his right hand to him.

"mr. cheng, i haven't seen you for a long time, don't come unharmed." <

cheng wei shook her hands back with both hands, and in addition to surprise, he was more surprised, "how did you suddenly come to france?" more