chapter 116: unconscious

Knowing that the patient's condition was critical and preventing the doctor from saving people, suspected of intentional homicide, all the people who had made trouble at the entrance of the mall that day were imprisoned, and Jian Qing had asked a lawyer to prosecute them a few days earlier, not ready to spare any of them.

There are waiters, supermarket cashiers, school students, etc., most of them are ignorant of the law, not highly educated or living at the bottom of society, life is not satisfactory, they will vent all their grievances on others, stupid and hateful.

But Jian Qing hated himself the most.

If he could protect the little fool, none of this would have happened.

Knowing that he was weak, good, stupid, easy to be bullied, and did not spend more time on him, when he left that afternoon, even if he called a person to come to the house to watch him and accompany him, he would not be able to exchange such a result.

Some passers-by made a video of the incident and uploaded it to the Internet, making a lot of noise, and Jian Qing clearly knew the process of the whole thing.

Several medical staff tried their best to surround Cheng Wen, but they could not stop the malice of those people, he watched as blood oozed out from under the little fool little by little, staining the snow-white cloth on the red stretcher, just like last night when the blood collapsed, as soon as the quilt was lifted, half of the bed was wet.

At that time, Cheng Wen was still awake, and such filthy words entered his ears, he must have been very painful, very helpless.

Did he ever think that he would suddenly appear and save him from the fire and water?

But he always disappointed him. <

It was then and it is now.

On the quiet promenade, Jian Qing sat alone on a bench, maintaining the same position for a long time, his back hunched over, his hands supporting his forehead, his body trembling slightly uncontrollably, and if someone was around him, he could hear that the frequency of his breathing was too abnormal, and he was crying.

His eyes were covered with blood because he had not been able to close his eyes overnight, his chin had grown blue stubble, and his suit was wrinkled, completely devoid of the spirited appearance that a president should have.

Since Cheng Wen recovered his heartbeat last night, he had been sitting here, not going anywhere, and the regular heart rate sound coming from the ICU made him feel at ease, but he was afraid of every minute and second that followed.

Before he was truly out of danger, Cheng Wen could leave this world at any time.

On the seat next to Jian Qing lay a black mobile phone, the screen was lit, and the picture was paused at the moment when Cheng Wen was sent to the ambulance.

The little fool is clearly a victim, but the comments at the bottom are still aimed at him, the words are very ugly, what little three should die, falling to this fate is also the retribution that should be there, all deserved.

Is it retribution?

If there will be retribution, then why is it not him who is lying in it?

Cheng Wen seems to have done nothing wrong from beginning to end, and his only mistake is that he should not fall into his trap and should not fall in love with him.

You shouldn't be humiliated, trampled, and bullied by him, and then foolishly meet him, obviously hurt, obviously care, and red eyes to tell him it's okay. <

Obviously, it matters.

Jian Qing finally realized how wrong he was.

Rather than saying that he is indecisive, it is better to say that he feels that Cheng Wen is good at fooling and coping, even if he finds people back, he does not spend too much thought on him, getting used to this kind of thing is difficult to change, and the easier it is to get things, the more he does not know how to cherish.