Chapter Nine : Asta's First Mission!

I know I said I wouldn't be doing the plot (or any scenes from the anime) but- I haven't read any fan fictions of black clover in awhile so it didn't bring me pain to write this.  I also take line from line from the manga so- all rights to Yuki Tabata.

Also lets not talk about the huge gap in time from when I last posted-

Anyways enjoy!

_________

Here I was standing in front of the black bulls base. I remembered what Yami's mana felt like so I was able to teleport via Martha, Luckily she didn't teleport me right into the base, that would have been hard to explain.

I walked up to the front door and gave a few knocks, no one answered. I knocked again, nothing. Maybe I was too early and they were asleep? Or eating breakfast? Or blowing a hole through the wall almost hitting me?

"WHAT THE FUCK-" I screamed and ran to the forest, rubble from the building was scattered across the lawn, I was surprised that the whole building didn't crumble.

A man who lied in the middle of the field groaned, I carefully walked across the debris making my way to the man. He looked like a punk, which I was used to those types of appearances. He had black hair but with a purple pattern dyed into it, he wore a black bulls robe and dark purple clothing.

Looking closer to his face he had a small scar which started from his hair on the right side of his face and flowed down a tad, his purple glasses were askew from the attack. "Are you okay?" I asked.

His eyes immediately opened and he sat up, completely ignoring me he yelled back at the base, "You're so dead!"

A giggle was the response, "You gotta catch me first!" A blond boy showed up from the hole in the wall. He also wore a black bulls robe so I could only guess that this was a training session, he has short blond hair and wore a light green dress with pants underneath. Insanity swirled in his eyes.

The punk got up and made a baseball bat out of flames?! I'M LEAVING WHAT IS HAPPENING?! I tried running away but didn't get far as the punk started hitting balls of flames towards the blond. I looked towards the base to see the guy's eyes trained on me with interest, but he quickly discarded me and started dodging the flames. I ducked between the blocks of cement as the balls of flames flew across the field, hitting the base and causing even more damage.

'Are these guys idiots?! They are going to destroy their whole base if they don't stop!' I thought to myself before I quickly pressed my face into the ground with my hands over my head as small concrete bits bounced all over me.

"What is this?!" I heard the punk scream before everything went quiet.

I slowly raised my head, looked over the concrete to see Martha's arms wrapped around the boys. The punk seemed to pass out and blondie was giggling drunkenly.

Oh no, nononononono "Martha! Let them go!" I panicked, I ran to the punk as he was the closest and tried prying martha's arms off him. Marth whined, not budging, "I don't care if you think they are cute! You're going to paralyze them!"

"Well ain't this an interesting sight." I paused and looked towards the new voice, Mister Yami squatted on a block of stone beside the blond boy who was dangling by his foot, poking Martha's tentacle. A shiver could be seen going up her arm.

"Mister Yami! I swear I didn't mean for her to do this!" I kept pulling on her tentacle, she wouldn't move.

"Heyy Captain Yami! Why are you upside down?" the blond pouted, swinging back and forth.

"You're the one upside down."

Time to pull out my ace. I made a spacial portal on the floor and pulled out a hack saw, Martha saw it and immediately retreated, dropping the two boys without a care in the world as the punk guy hit the floor, the blond was saved by falling on his head from Mister Yami who grabbed his ankle again before plopping him down on the ground as well. Just a little more gently than Martha.