Chapter One : You Saved Me!

Next few chapters have been edited so I would probably read them as most things changed-

MC will be female.

YN : Your name

HC : Hair colour

SC : Skin colour

"talking"   'thinking'

Italics : Different language

I don't think you need anything else so. . . enjoy! 

(Also if I ever make art for this book, YN will have a light skin tone and white hair as I already drew her)

_______________________

'Where in the world am I?' I thought as I looked around the big city.

I decided that it would be this year that I would try to participate in the magic knights exams. I knew I wouldn't be as ready as most people are but as I always said, "what's the worst that could happen? Get rejected and just practice to take the exam again next year".

So here I was, completely lost in the big city, not knowing where I was supposed to go. You would think on this day there would be signs to lead you but of course not, that would make it too easy for us.

I walked down a street, the smell and noises from the market were faint as I tried to make my way over to it, I turned a corner and low and behind, a dead end. I groaned and turned around walking away and turned the corner but stopped as I heard two sets of feet plant themselves hard onto the ground, right from the alley I just left.

"HA! That loser didn' even notice!" A shrill voice, male I presume, cackled out.

"Shut it, or do you want us caught?" The other was also male but his voice was deep.

"Oh c'mon! All the magic knights are too busy getting the exam started, we will be fine!" The first male whined before a slap could be heard, the shrill man yelped.

"Are you that idiotic?! I didn't even want you to grab that, magic knights are starting to patrol around here, you could have been spotted!"

"But Boss! Look at this beaut'! I bet we can get this for a hefty sum of coins!" I heard a swishing noise as if something had been thrown, by the sounds of it, it was quite big. It seems that these two boys had stolen someone's item.

"This looks like a peasants grimoire! There was no point in going for it!" there was another slap and another yelp. A grimoire? They stole someone's grimoire? Unforgivable.

"I'm sorry boss!!" the man cowered.

"Let's just get out of here before the boy realizes his book is gone." footsteps started approaching where I stood.

I calmly stepped in front of them, blocking the entrance to the small alley they stood in, the two men stopped when they realized I was there.

A tall but hunched over boy stood taller than both me and the other man, he rubbed his head as that was where it seemed he was hit. His hair was mostly blond with black tips, either dye or burned as if the hair was fake, his hood covered most of it. His face was covered in bruises and bandages as was his whole body. He didn't wear a shirt but he did have a robe, it looked like a magic knight's robe with a rope tying the front together, and the ends looked ripped, it was just made of brown material that you can buy off the streets.

The other man was a tad smaller than the boy, even more so if the boy decided to stand straight. He held the grimoire under his arm, he wore normal peasant clothes, he had almost not see through broken glasses, and his black hair was so long it reached his elbows, he didn't look surprised as he saw me, but the boy panicked and started looking from me to his boss in frantic motions, not knowing what to do.

I am in Your Debt. (Black Clover Captains x female reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें