Chapter Five : AY YO LETS HAVE A SLEEPOVER!!

I don't have an excuse for not updating, I honestly am close to giving up on this book but at the same time I have too many ideas for it.

Anyways-

Enjoy!

________________________________________

The broom lowered slowly to the ground once we arrived at our destination and I hopped off as soon as we were stable. Rill grabbed the attention of a magic knight and gave them the broom we rode on, the man took it and walked away.

We stood in front of the Aqua Deer's head quarters, the building held a beautiful garden of a walkway, small rose hedges and bushes alike lined the path up to a wide staircase. On either side held statues of gods, no doubt Rill's work. Water flowed out of the staff they held, watering the flowers that surrounded them.

People walked around, chatting on their days off, not a care in the world. I took a few steps and ascended up the steps to the beautiful mansion, although there actually wasn't much originality to it which surprised me. This place looks like any other mansion you can come across. It expands both ways, but to the left it starts to wrap around, giving it an asymmetrical design, on the right, instead of more of the building, there were three buildings each. They were most likely used for storage but who knows.

"Hey? Are you coming?" Rill tilted his body to make himself in my line of view, he looked impatient but mostly curious.

"Why does this place look so...boring? Other than the statues this place can be mistaken as some rich guy's house." I watched as a couple sat together on a bench near the flowers, he handed her a rose which wasn't romantic as it would have been if they weren't surrounded by them, but the woman was touched anyways.

"That's the beauty in it!" Rill grinned, he stood up straight and swung his arms behind him. I would have thought he would have been hurt, or angry for my outspoken words, but he seemed happy that I picked up on it.

"What do you mean?" I looked around, trying to find the beauty in a normal mansion. Yes it was beautiful, anyone can see that it is, it's just a huge letdown to what the Silva's house looks like, or the Vermillion's.

"When I got the right to change headquarters I knew this place would be it." Rill stood beside me as we looked at the place. "It would be so... normal, that it would feel almost like home to everyone." Well this doesn't feel like home to me but alright. You rich ass boy. "But the best part of it is the meaning I went for." He grabbed my hand and led me inside. "Where beauty lies within."

There it is. My breath got caught in my throat, the whole lobby area was a canvas that Rill dumped all his work into, but in a nicely organized way.

A big staircase stood in the center at the back of the lobby, with carved railings running down it. On either side held two benches that were in the wall, with twisting pillars beside them, the wall behind the bench held a different painting for each one.

The centerpiece wasn't on the floor but was on the roof, there was a small dome that held not only a painting, but a play. The painting moved as it told a story.

Rill watched my expressions, his eyes held so much happiness it looked like they were going to explode. "You like it??" A huge smile spread across his face.

"Rill... I love it." I breathlessly said. I took slow steps as I walked into the middle of the lobby, directly underneath the animation that loomed above me. Some people glanced at us, some smiled as they watched me. I looked up at the dome to watch the painting, Rill walked over to me and I took his hand as we watched the scene change as it tells us a story.

I looked at Rill after the story showed a huge part to see if he saw that, forgetting that he created the story himself, to see him looking at me.

"Rill?" I spoke up, noticing that he didn't seem to be watching the painting.