chapter 176: strange man

Start from the beginning

cheng wen didn't expect him to say such a thing, and his whole body became vigilant.

"ah qing is the baby's father... you, you are not qualified to grab the baby.

"you walk away... you're the bad guy, i don't want to talk to you anymore. he has

been locked up, and if the baby is brought in, he will be locked up just like him.

then it would be better to stay by ah qing's side.

a qing will be good to the baby...

thinking of this, cheng wen felt sad again.

i don't know when i'll see them again.

will the daughter still recognize herself when the time comes...

"..."

cheng wei is not particularly good at coaxing people, especially in the matter of children, he has no children in this life, and he only picked up such a son when he was old, and he made such a contradiction after he finished, just two words, annoying.

similar to the child who was in early love in adolescence, the headache was very much, the difference was that his son and other children had made two, and cheng wei did not know what to do.

reluctant to say anything serious, i had to end the topic.

"i've left my meal at the door, i must eat it."

"i didn't eat it in the morning, and if i didn't eat it again, it would really hurt my body."

cheng wen did not reply. <

after waiting for a while, without waiting for a response, cheng wei turned and left.

since i returned home, i was not ready to go back to the company and went to the study to handle the work.

at ten o'clock in the evening, cheng wei came out of the study, went to the door of cheng wen's room and turned around, and found that the food on the ground was still untouched.

he couldn't help but start to get nervous and tentatively knocked on the door.

no one responded.

knocking several times in a row was such a result, cheng wei let go of a soft breath.

"xiao wen, don't lose your temper, you say something, dad is very worried."

it was as quiet as if no one was there.

a bad premonition took hold of his heart, and he went to the study to get the spare key to cheng wen's room and opened the door.

on the french double bed, cheng wen quietly curled up into a small ball with his back to the door.

cheng wei's eyes sharply noticed that the snow-white sheet was stained with a large piece of fresh blood, and the blood stains on cheng wen's pale blue pajama pants were also stained and turned dark brown.

the smell of blood in the air was staggering.

"little wen!"

cheng wei's pupils contracted suddenly, and he ran over as fast as he could to turn the person over carefully, only to see that cheng wen's eyes were tightly closed, his face was as pale as paper, and he was completely unconscious.

his throat tightened, he shook cheng wen's shoulder and said urgently, "xiao wen! wake up! the

servant who was passing by from outside heard the voice and stood in the doorway, "lord, what's wrong?" ."

call an ambulance... call an ambulance!! cheng wei's voice trembled.

in fact, cheng wen had just been discharged from the hospital just the day before yesterday.