3

As soon as class was over, Claire started to pack her things. Before she could get out of the classroom, a boy named Luke bumped into her backside, squeezed her bum, and winked at her before he disappeared out the door. She shuttered, disgusted by his 'moves' then gently put her bag over her shoulders to get ready to leave.

"Hey! Mrs, Davis? Could I ask something of you?"

"Sure, Mr. Whitehall, what do you need?" she stopped and politely asked

"Would you work detention again today? I know I asked last week, but-"

"Yes, of course. I've got nothing to do after school so I can manage it"

"thank you so much, Claire"

"Sure thing.. I've gotta get to animal science.."

"Don't be late!"

Harry and his friends met up in the hall to talk about throwing a party while everyone that passed tried to listen for details... and by everyone, I mean everyone except that one really smart girl that now has to manage the detention class from 3:15 to 4 after school.

She stopped at her locker to put her math book in it and grab her science notes. But she stopped when she felt someone touch her hips.

She spun around, confused, and found her friend Eleanor.

"Oh, hey, El"

"You look cute" she complimented Claire's outfit

It was simple, a grey t shirt, jeans with rips in just the knees, and a jacket.

"Oh.. thanks. You too. Love that top"

Eleanor was wearing a black shirt with little pink hearts on the breast pocket and dark blue jeans with no holes.

"Detention duty after school or are you free?" Eleanor asked

"Detention Duty.. Hang out after?"

"Of course. My house, okay?"

"Sure thing. Bye, El"

The two split ways, heading down opposite hallways, but before Eleanor could reach her class, Liam Payne stepped out in front of her and stopped her in her tracks.

She was scared, to say the least. Liam was pretty intimidating.

"Your friend.. the pretty one with the grey shirt on, she on detention duty?" he asked

"Uh.. What? Why? What do you want with her?"

"Just need to know who's on detention duty, Eleanor" he sighed, angry that she was scared because he just needed an answer

"Yeah, okay, she does. Now tell me why, Liam"

"She's a snitch.. shit. A friend was gonna skip.. guess he'll have to go now" Liam nodded to her then took off towards their class- which they actually had together

She awkwarldy followed and sat in her seat.

He took a seat in the back and she let a breath go that she didn't know she was holding