ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ | 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄

WITH YOU FROM NOW
──────────────────────

"Wth do you mean"

Asked y/n.

Byeol : "For a few days now, someone had been following me on the way to my house"

Hye : "Yah that's scary- stop-"

Byeol : "No I'm serious, every night when I walk through the street, I hear footsteps which aren't mine"

EunAe : "Is that why you didn't come to school today?"

Byeol : "Kind of.."

Y/n : "If he doesn't follow you in the daytime then you can come right- you've been coming for the past whole week expect today-"

Byeol : "That...."

San : "Tell us what ever happened please...we'll help you"

Byeol : "Yesterday night I went out to buy groceries at night and on the way back home he followed me. I ran as fast as I could into the house and locked the door. After a while he started banging on the door and soon on the windows too. That loud noise it made traumatized me to the extent and today morning I fell sick"

Hye : "OH MY- YAHHH-"

EunAe : "WHY DIDN'T YOU REPORT HIM TO THE POLICE BITC-"

Byeol : "No please- don't report him- I beg you-"

Y/n : "Wth are you talking about- you can't just let go of a stalker like that"

Byeol : "No pls- I fear doing that-"

Micha : "He ain't your relative or something, what is he even gonna do when you report him, he doesn't even know you"

Byeol : "He is- h- he knows me-"

Micha : "What do you mean..."

Byeol : "I- nvm that-"

EunAe : "Yah tell us-"

Byeol : "It's a long story"

Y/n : "We ready to hear that.."

Byeol : "Remember when I said I had a boyfriend..?"

Y/n : "Yeah.."

Byeol : "He is that"

EunAe : "What do you mean-?"

Byeol : "wait I'll explain"

"Few years ago, before I met you guys. I used to date a guy at my school. He was a quite popular student there.He used to be...kind of like a good boyfriend. He once gifted me a very beautiful sweater, the one I wore yesterday to school. It hasn't even been a month since we started dating and we already had our first kiss. It was all going well until one day, he asked me for a favour. He wanted to do it (iykyk) with me. I disagreed since we were young for that. That's when things went downhill. He would abuse me and force me to do stuff with him and make up to his expectations. I could do nothing but bare with it since he is the only family I have. I had neither friends nor a family. My parents died long back due to something personal. He would abuse me if I don't agree to him and love me if I do. One day I walked up to a river bank wearing the sweater he gifted me when we started dating. That's where I saw him kissing another girl wildly. I screamed and he noticed me. With no guilt in his eyes, he broke up with me right then and there and left with his girlfriend. I couldn't even see her face probably. He was such a creep. He probably broke up with his girlfriend and is stalking me now."

Byeol started tearing up.

EunAe : "Omg that- that was tragic-"

Y/n : "Why didn't you tell us about this"

Byeol : "I was scared to.."

EunAe : "What do you mean?"

Byeol : "I was scared that you guys would leave me if you got to know my disgusting past"

Micha : "Are you crazy?! Why would we ever leave for you those- do we seem like that idiotic boyfriend of yours?!"

Byeol : "No I didn't mean like that- I was just too scared to lose another relationship"

SangHee : "Yo- we ain't the people who break a precious friendship for shits like these- Got it?!"

Byeol : "G- got it- sorry I was scared and worried-"

EunAe : "It's fine...just..trust us with these okay?"

Byeol smiled and they started talking. After a while they left the house waving good bye to Byeol. The next day Byeol came to school which made the other so happy. They enjoyed their day at school. Few days pass, byeol stopped going out after its dark and avoided the stalker encounters. It was all good until one day. It was late at night and Byeol was texting her friends (the girls) in group chat. That's when she heard a noise. A sound of something falling. She looked away from the phone in terror. She then started hearing foot steps getting closer and closer. She messaged them saying she feels like someone sneaked into her house. They were all confused. She got really scared and con-called them. Before they could pick the call up, someone from behind strangled her.

|Y/N POV|

I was scared after she texted saying there's someone in her house. Soon there was a call from her. I pick it up. The first thing I heard was her screaming so hard. Without a second thought I call the police and all of us run to her house. Before we could reach the place, the police got there. 2 police men handcuffed a man with a black hoodie and brought him to the car. Another police man held Byeol's hands and brought her out. She was half conscious. We ran up to her.

"Byeol are you okay-?"

"Yah please answer"

We were panicking when the police man responded.

"She is slightly unconscious, let her lay down for sometime. Give her some water and she'll be alright"

"Okay thank you officer"

We bowed and took Byeol in.
She slept for a while and wokeup after 30 minutes.

"Yah she wokeup"

I yelled as everyone gathered around her.

HyeJin : "Are you okay now?"

Byeol : "Yeah I'm fine.."

EunAe : "Do you remember what exactly happened?"

Byeol : "Idk but.. after I called you guys, someone from behind strangled me and almost killed me. The police was right on time and arrested him.."

Y/n : "Glad that they were on time.."

Byeol : "Thank you so much for calling the cops.."

Y/n : "Ah- oh it's nothing"

I rub the back of my head.

SangHee : "Yah how about we stay with Byeol until she recovers from thus trauma?"

Micha : "That sounds like a good idea, are you okay with it Byeol?"

Byeol : "I would be more than happy if you guys stay with me"

"Okay then! We're here together from now on!"

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■