ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴇɴ | 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀?!

FIRST KISS?!
──────────────────────

Yoongi : "I dare you to kiss Y/n"

Joon : "what the-"

Y/n : "WHAT THE-"

Jin : "Yah you guys have been dating for almost 4 months and still haven't kissed"

Jimin : "Yeah- you guys are lame...I wanna see you guys kiss right now🌚"

Joon : "You know something even more lame? You idiots kissing within 1 freaking hour of dating"

Jimin : "Wait- I never kissed-"

Joon : "I'm telling in common you smol bish"

Jimin : "Not you too😭"

Yoongi : "Aish shut up overdramatic bish part 2"

Jin : "Who the hell kisses that soon-"

Everyone : "uhhh-"

Byeol : "I did..."

Hoseok : "You're dating?! Since when-"

Byeol : "No- I'm not dating- My ex I meant"

SangHee : "Wait you have an ex?!"

Byeol : "I actually do-"

Micha : "Who is it??? You never told us about him"

Byeol : "I'm not so comfortable talking about him"

Micha : "Why tho-"

Byeol : "Ah let's continue the game"

Micha looked at Byeol confused and then got back into the game again. They spun the bottle again and now it landed on Jin.

Jin : "Why the he-"

Jungkook : "Shut up and choose one.."

Jin : "Choose what"

Jungkook : "Idiot hyung Truth or Dare"

Jin : "Respect your elders you kiddo"

Jungkook : "Idc"

Hyejin : "Aish stop fighting bishes"

Tae : "Says the girl who just fought with me"

Hyejin : "I will kill you"

EunAe : "Now you two stop fighting....choose soon Jin"

Jin : "I choose dare"

Jungkook : "Wait wait I'LL GIVE HYUNG A DARE!!!"

Jin : "OH HELL NAW"

Jungkook : "You have no other choice **smirks** "

Jin : "I regret choosing dare"

Jungkook : "Your dare is to show the most embarrassing pic of yourself"

Jin : "I have none..I'm handsome in every single one you know world wide handsome"

Jungkook : "Lemme just check your phone"

Jungkook grabbed Jin's phone and started searching for embarrassing pics. Jin didn't react a bit and just stared at Jungkook. He stopped scrolling at one pic.

Jungkook : "OMG🤣🤣"

Everyone became so curious about what he saw. All got closer to him and saw the pic.

They started laughing like maniacs again

Jimin : "Omg I never knew Jin hyung saved these pics-"

Jin : "What pic is tha- OMG"

He immediately grabbed the phone from Jungkook's hand after he saw what pic it was. He felt embarrassed and hid his face in his RJ plushie. They all laughed and continued playing. Few more rounds and they ended the game. They enjoyed the day to the extent and it was 10 when they left after having dinner.

"Thank you so much for today SangHee! I wish we could've had a sleepover too...but our parents will kill us.."

Micha said as she smiled rubbing her head.

"Ah it's fine...let's have one another time"

SangHee replied.

"Hey Byeol, should I come with you until your house since it's late at night and yours is the only house for which we gotta take a different route from ours"

Yoongi offered.

"No it's fine, I can go by myself..thank you tho"

Byeol kindly rejected his offer.

"Okay then be careful Bye Sanghee and Byeol"

Everyone waved goodbye to Byeol and Sanghee. All together left on one side and Byeol left alone on the opposite side.

|BYEOL POV|

It was so dark and calm. It slightly scared me but I just kept going. Every step I took, it got darker and darker to the point where I could barely see anything(It was more like an abandoned street with only 2 houses. One mine and one belongs to an old lady who barely comes out of the house. I don't even know whether she is alive or not right now). I took my phone out of my purse and tried switching it on. Unfortunately it ran out of battery and I gotta walk in darkness. After taking a few steps I felt some presence behind me. I looked back to see nothing but darkness. I turned back around and kept going. Soon I started hearing foot steps too. I looked back again to see that there was no one. I felt terrified and started walking faster. The footsteps also for faster reaching my speed. At a point I started running towards my home not being able to see anything (I've been living there for almost 5 years now, so I'm about to locate my house even when I cant see anything). Aftet a minute of running I saw light. It was my house. I grabbed the key from my bag, opened the door in a rush and got in quickly. I then slammed the door and immediately locked it. I closed all the windows and stood in my room in fear. I put my phone in charge and waited for it to switch on. It eventually did and I started using it while on charge. I opened our group chat revealing 100s of messages. I slowly read each and every message and replied to them. After an hour of scrolling through social media, I finally switched off my phone and made my bed. I switched off all the lights, switched on the AC and night lamp and then went to sleep under my cozy white blanket which my dad gifted for me long back.

'Those were good memories. I wish that even now I'd be able to get love from him like before'

I thought to myself and went to sleep in that blanket filled with precious memories.

-Little did she know something was off in there-

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Here you go y'all another lame part. Sorry for making this story too long, I'm trying to write a back story for most of the charecter. But I'll end it short and sweet so no worries.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■