ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ | 𝗔 𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
──────────────────────

"Yah Kim Namjoon"

I yelled making him flinch and turn towards me instantly.

"What Y/n"

He asked with his eyes widened.

"You're walking too fast with those looooooooooooong legs. Can't you give me some curtsey"

I said while pouting which made him giggle. He ran up to me and patted my head making my temper rise.

"YAHHH KIM NAMJOON!!!!!"

I yelled and all eyes were on us. I bowed conveying my apology and hid my face in Namjoon's chest out of embarrassment. I peeked out seeing that all got back to what they were doing. I looked up to see that Namjoon was blushing. I broke the hug and laughed at him.

"Oh you're laughing now huh"

He said sarcastically raising his eyebrows. I couldn't control my laughter and just nodded. Suddenly his two huge hands slid through my waist which made me turn red as a tomato. (Fyi, this is Y/n right now🍅). He carried me and started walking.

"Look who's blushing now"

He said while laughing. I whined and buried my face into his hands and chest.

<I'm Shio Y/n and I'm from Japan. I was sent to Korea for better education and that's when I met Namjoon. It all started with me asking him to help me with studies since he is one of the best students there. It soon led to us dating>

*Y/N POV*

Walking through a empty road, we came across a old book shop.
'Cassettes and Books'
It said.
It seemed to be so old, yet I had the eagerness to go there.

"Babe..."

I whispered to Namjoon.

"Now why are you whispering"

He whispered back to me.

"Now, okay why did you whisper?"

I asked laughing and he facepalmed himself.

Namjoon : "Why did you call me now?"

Y/n : "Can we watch a movie tonight?"

Namjoon : "Okay fine"

Y/n : "Wow you agreed, that was easy.."

I grabbed his hand and walked into the store. As I entered, all I could see was books. Barely anything in the store. I was still looking for something interesting and found something which caught my eye.
'Death Blow'
It was a cassette tape.
I took it in my hand. It seemed to be in perfect condition.

"Oh what is it?"

Namjoon asked from behind.

"A cassette tape, can't you see"

I replied.

"Yeah I can.....but it's so dusty. Death Blow?"

He asked.

"Yeahhh! Wait- you have a cassette player right?"

I asked.

"I do. Are we gonna watch this tonight?".

He asked.

"Yea.....you okay with it?

I asked doubtfully.

"Ofc I am. I'm excited actually!"

I relied and I jumped in excitement. And he giggled again, by my cuteness (😏)
I ran up to the cashier to see that he was sleeping. We tried waking him up but that didn't work.

"I wanna watch this so bad"

I whined.

"Ah, better, let's do this"

He said taking out a paper and a pen.

"What are you doing"

I asked doubtfully.

"Just letting him know that we are taking it. Let's leave the money under this paper"

He replied and continued writing.

{Ajusshi, this is to let you know that I am buying a cassette tape named 'Death Blow'.
I have left the money under this paper. Sorry for not letting you know in person and thank you}.

And we both left the shop.

[Tonight]
[At 12 am]

Namjoon set up the tape while I waited for him on the couch. (Fyi : Idk how to use a cassette tape and player. Namjoon does).
He put in the tape and hit the play button and comforted himself next to me. Staring at the TV, all we could see was plain black screen. We could hear some whispers too, but not sure what those were. 5 minutes pass, the black screen didn't change. I was disappointed.

"Ahhh I was too excited"

I whined.

"Aish don't worry, let's watch something else tonight"

He replied caressing my head.

"But I wanted to watch something scary"

I pouted.

"My cutie~ let's watch a horror movie okay? A new release"

He said.

"Okkk!!!!"

I said happily. He went to take off the cassette. About to switch off the player when.....
The lights go out-

and it was pitch black.
I could barely see anything. I started freaking out.
Waving in the dark trying to get hold of a candle he kept nearby, he found it, luckily with matches too.
He lit the candle and walked up to me who was terrified. He hugged me and we waited for the power to come back.

Swoosh!

The fire went out making it all dark again. What's even worse is that I started feeling an unusual presence beside me, which I'm sure is not Namjoon.....

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

"What do you mean?!"

"I'm sure there wasn't something like this"

*screams*

*blood splatters*

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

"W-who are you..?"

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■