ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ | 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿

NIGHT STALKER
──────────────────────

"It's fine.."

I said and was about to leave when one of the girls blocked my way.

"Hey your sweater is nice, can I take a look at it"

She asked. I thought for a second and gave it to her.

"This is so beautiful"

She said and I just smiled awkwardly.
She was looking through it and suddenly froze. Her eyes were staring at one point and her lips were so still. She immediately looked at me and handed the sweater back to me.

"Did you get the jacket from j-"

Before she could finish what she says, sanghee entered the restroom.

"Oh hello"

Sanghee told to that girl and she nodded her head slightly.

"How long for you to use the restroom- come with me"

She said and grabbed my hand. We both walked back to the class where the others were waiting for us.

Y/n : "How long- srsly the class ended-"

Byeol : "I ate spicy chicken yesterday-"

Y/n : "Oh- okay understandable, now come and have a seat"

We started talking and the day went smoothly until night. I went out at 8 pm to buy some groceries since I just found out I ran out of them for dinner. I bought those and it was around 9 pm when I was walking through my street. As usual it was so dark with no light. I was walking when I heard footsteps which aren't mine. I stopped for a while then again started walking. Those foot steps followed my way. I didn't look back and started running. Those foot steps got faster again. I heard someone grunting. It was a familiar voice. A person whom I've known for ages. I ran as fast as I could into my house and locked the door. I walked away from the door and started at it. Few seconds pass, nothing happens. Suddenly someone started banging on the door. I started screaming in fear. The person banging didnt make any noise and just continued banging. Soon someone started banging on the windows too. It was a chorus. I sat down and covered my ears. Before I knew it, I passed out.

[THE NEXT DAY]

I wakeup on the floor at around 8 am. I decided to not attend school for a few days to get over this. My head started paining so bad so I just laid down on the bed staring at the ceiling.

[AT SCHOOL]
{In cafeteria, the friend group who sat together for lunch were chatting}

EunAe : "You guys have any idea on why Byeol didn't come today?"

Jungkook : "I dont know- she didnt inform and of us about taking a leave"

HyeJin : "Why don't we pay a visit to her after school? Us 5"

Micha : "Yeah sure"

Joon : "Tell us what happens after you meet her.."

HyeJin : "Okay we will"

{End Of Conversation}

|A/N POV|

Those 5 girls walked up to Byeol's house after school together. It was around 3 pm. It was bright and sunny.

HyeJin : "This place looks so scary"

Y/n : "It's our first time here right?"

SangHee : "I guess for you guys it is, I've actually been here before"

EunAe : "Ooooh"

Micha : "Are you scared Hye?"

HyeJin : "Wha- No I'm not!"

Micha : "Oh well I just wanted to tell you that someone is following us"

HyeJin : "WHAT THE ^#@*#^*@&^&@-"

Everyone broke down into laughter expect HyeJin who was glaring at them.

"We're here!"

Said SangHee drawing everyone's attention. Everyone looked at the house SangHee was looking at. It was an old rusted house which looks like its gonna collapse any moment.

HyeJin : "you telling me this is her house?!"

San : "Yeah it is"

Hye : "Omg I'm not getting in here"

San : "Dont be a scaredy cat, it looks good inside"

Saying that she rings on the door bell.

|BYEOL POV|

I was cooking when I heard the door bell ring. My brody froze thinking about yesterday. I walk up to the door slowly and peek through the door hole. I sigh and open the door.

HyeJin : "Yoo Byeol I missed you so much"

HyeJin runs and hugs Byeol tightly. Byeol hugs her back. She breaks the hug and asks.

Byeol : "what are you guys doing here"

EunAe : "we just wanted to pay a visit to you"

Micha : "Yeah why didnt you come to school today?"

Byeol : "Oh I was just ill-"

Y/n : "Omg are you okay now?"

Byeol : "Y-yeah"

Byeol : "Oh come in guys"

They get in and sit down on the couch.
Hyejin mesmerized by the interior whisper to SangHee

"The inside looks so cool as you said, it's not scary"

"Told ya"

Y/n : "Hey Byeol, you can go rest I'll cook you food and bring it"

Byeol : "No- I can do it mys-"

Y/n : "Its fine, I insist, you go sleep"

"Thank you so much ynnie"

Saying that Byeol goes to sleep. Y/n cook her food which toom around an hour. The others helped her too. Satisfied with their results they take it to Byeol who was sleeping. Eunae gently wakes her up.

Eunae : "Byeol...its time for lunch, wakeup"

Byeol didnt seem to move. Eunae gently shakes her.

"Please- don't hit me- Please I'm begging you" "AHHHHHHHH"

Byeol screams in terror while still in sleep which freaked them out. They started panicking trying to wake Byepl up. After few screams she finally wakes up.

Eunae : "Byeol- are you okay-? What happened-?"

Sanghee : "Was it a nightmare dear?"

Byeol was panting heavily.

Byeol : "I- I- Idk what to say-"

Y/n : "Its okay here, drink some water"

She drinks it and calms herself down. Sanghee pats her back gently.

Y/n : "Are you okay?"

Byeol : "Yeah-"

Y/n : "I mean- not just now..you have been acting strange lately"

Eunae : "Yeah is there a problem?"

Byeol froze for a moment. Her lips were trembling. Her eyes were like she was terrified.

"N-no"

She stuttered which made them doubt about it even more.

Micha : "I can tell it from your eyes, please tell us if anything is bothering you- we can't let out friend suffer like this"

Byeol : "Idk how to say this- I'm scared-"

Y/n : "It's fine, you can tell us..we wont judge you for anything...you know that right"

"....I'm being stalked"

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■