ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ | 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱

EYES ALL AROUND
──────────────────────

I wokeup to an awful smell reaching my nose. I opened my eyes to find myself trapped in a room filled with blood. I widen my eyes and try moving but couldn't since I was tired tightly to a pole. My clothes were all bloody as if I bathed in a pool of blood. There was blood in every nook and corner of the room including on the pole. There wasn't any room, it was just four bloody walls and a roof. I still look around to see if there is any exit. Unfortunately as I thought, there was none. I turn back around to see a very black figure standing inches away from me. I flinch and panic and it vanished. With fear I again look around to see from where he came hoping that'll help me get out. But again there was none. I was terrified and confused at the same time, and again he appeared in front of me and gave out a terrific smile. Hr slowly came closer and closer to me - I wokeup in my bedroom panting heavily. I paniced to the darkness and pushed my phone from the bed. The sound after it fell scared me even more and the lights were back. I stutter and pick my phone back up. Switching it on I read all the chats by my friends and message them a good morning. I then got out if my bed and got ready for school. I wore a cute pink sweater gifted by...a person to school. I dont really like the person who gifted it but the sweater was expensive and nice and I didn't wanna waste it, so I wore it today after years in wardrobe. I had my breakfast and left for school. I usually take the bus to school and same goes for today. I board the bus and sit down on the last seat. In the very next stop after I boarded, a man wearing a black hoodie and black mask boarded the bus and in the same stop the only person who was in the bus with me left. The man paid for the ticket and sat next to me. He was so covered that I couldn't even see his eyes. He sat so close to me which made me uncomfortable. I couldn't even move since I'm sitting in the corner seat and he blocked the way by sitting next to me. I sat there watching my phone and distracting myself. I had a weird feeling about him. 10 minutes pass and my stop arrived.
I got up and said

"Excuse me sir, would you mind moving? My stop arrived"

He didnt even react.

"Exc-"

He got up and left the bus with me. I walked towards the school and he walked in the other direction. I felt relieved. I put on a fake smile and entered the school. As usual I was the first one to come among my friends.
I keep my bag in my locker when HyeJin from behind tapped my shoulder.

"Heyyyyyyy byeolll I missed you so much ahhhhhh!!!"

I laughed and replied.

"I missed you too shortie"

Hye : "YAHHH IM NOT SHORT-"

Byeol : "you are short"

Hye : "yah-"

Byeol : "okok enough bickering, let's go to our class"

Hye : "okay-"

We both together enter the classroom and sit down together for sometime eventhough our places are far away from eachother. After us, others (our friends) entered the class too except the boys who are in B class. We are class A.

Sanghee (let's call her "san") : "Heyyy shortie and byeol"

[A/N POV]

Byeol waved at sanghee when hyejin chased SangHee around the school cuz she called her short. They were fighting when others entered the class.

EunAe : "Stop fighting San and Hye! NOW!"

They both suddenly stop and bow at EunAe.

San : "okay eomma"

EunAe : "I will kill you- go sit"

San : "Heheh"

Students start filling up the seats and everyone gets to their assigned seats. Y/n sits next to Byeol since the girls who sits next to Byeol didn't come. The teacher kept her belongings in the classroom and left to meet the principal. Everyone started talking including Y/n and Byeol.

Y/n : "shhh Byeol, reply"

Byeol : "Why are you whispering now-?"

She whispered back to Y/n.

Y/n : "Why are YOU whispering?"💀

Byeol : "Oh- okay I just realised that-"

Y/n : **laughs**

Y/n : "Ah by the way where did you get that sweater?? It's cute:

Byeol : "Oh this, my....neighbor gifted it to me"

Y/n : "Oooo"

[BYEOL POV]

Memories start flashing in my mind. I didn't wanna spoil such a pretty and expensive sweater and that's the only reason I wore it. No matter what I try, I just couldn't stop thinking about it.
The teacher entered the classroom and started with her lecture. I was drowned in deep thoughts that I didn't even pay attention to what's happening around me.

"Excuse me teacher, may I use the restroom real quick"

I asked and she agreed.
I left the classroom and went to the restroom. I stood infront of the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes were bloodshot which I don't even know why for. I had dark circles eventhough I maintained a proper sleep schedule. I blinked twice and removed my sweater. I washed my face and was about to leave when 2 girls entered the washroom and pushed me down.

"Oh I didn't see you there"

(Sorry for the grammatical errors)
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This might be the beginning of a new story
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■