47. Between bloodline!

Start from the beginning

When he said this, room became silence and you heard own heart beating violently, you were so afraid of the matter Rowoon being discovered.

Jungkook lowered his eyes, he's really losing his composure "Don't be angry, I said I wouldn't investigate you, so I would never, even someone brought the investigation information of yours, I would not see or read it,..... so can you eat now?"

You looked at the man whose feelings got hurt, such a low profile, your eyes suddenly turned red, he brought bowl of porridge again but unexpectedly you pushed his hands and bowl fell down, the sound of bowl broking on the ground was high pinch that you're shocked with your own actions but you didn't bother and laid on the bed back facing the sight of him and fiercely said "I don't need you here, I can take care of my own, even if I die it has nothing to do with you, I don't need anything!"

You closed your eyes and fisted blanket tightly, there was no movement behind you but only you know that you hurted him, you scold him like he's nothing for you, why don't he just go away! tears slipped from your eyes, you didn't want to see him lowering his pride and pleasing manner even it's good for you, he had gone against you in the past, he's not this kind of person, he was a proud son of a heaven in the business world, he looked down on you.

Why he changed alot?

You try your best not to make any noise, there was long silence before you heard the sound of broken pieces colliding with each other, it was very light as if he's very careful, is he cleaning up the debris on the floor.? tears welled up again and you bite your lower lips to stop from sniffing.

Why, why he's doing this? why he can't just leave! why must he stay here and suffer these grievance? why don't you feel any joy towards his these changes! your heart hurt instead, whenever he's around you ... it became chaotic, you didn't know how to make choice at all.

When you didn't heard any sound, slowly you turned around and saw floor is clean and there's no one, you quickly run towards bathroom and fresh yourself then change your clothes, when you come back to the room you saw him brought another bowl of porridge.

He didn't walked forward but put it on table "I will leave it here, remember to eat it later." you didn't give him face and stayed silent, not getting any words from you he stood there for a few seconds and turned to leave the room.

You glanced at his back, when your heart couldn't resisted it anymore, it revealed a sense of loneliness and desolation by him making your heart uncomfortable, he closed the door and went out, you finally walked to the table and saw the porridge was kept warm in the pot, he had specially brought it to your room with new bowl, you filled the bowl for yourself and scooped a mouthful porridge.

The fragrance was so good, you eat one after another and with that tears also streamed down, when you think about him.

why situation are so conflicted with him! you don't want to see him but also feel good being around him!

"Bastard."

__

He walked to the own apartment and sat in the living room and turned on the screen, he covered his stomach and find it little funny and laughed at himself, crazy .. he must be crazy!

__

After two hours, you wanted to go and look after work at company and get out of the apartment to take elevator even your face is little pale, you can't just sit there and waste time for nothing.

Suddenly you heard door cracked opening, you're a little puzzled, after staying here for long you never saw someone living opposite of your neighbors, probably because you and Jennie work most of the time and your neighbors probably works on different time that you guys didn't get any chance to met, thinking about it you prepared to greet your neighbor and turned to looked only to be surprised and disbelief.