Kai didn't know if it was healthy: Jay went from his lowest point to a jittery mania in a matter of a few hours. Kai made a note to mention the drastic change to Nya after the adventure was over. If Kai tried to confront Jay about his mental health, Jay would laugh it off with a joke. It had to be Nya who approached him.

Kai paused a second to wonder if he was beginning to support their relationship.

No, no, no, Jay was dating his sister!

But they really loved and cared for each other.

Jay was dating his sister!

Nya was so happy to see Jay again. And she was beyond worried for his wellbeing.

But Jay was dating his little sister!

Maybe Kai needed therapy just as much as Jay.

Jay, Nya, and Kai approached the anchor of the Bounty. Samurai X was on the Bounty, protecting it from the two fire dragons.

"Are we taking the anchor up?" Kai said.

"I rather lure the dragons down here," Nya said.

"Ready?" Jay said as he shot lightning up into the air. No, Kai was not ready. The dragons roared as the lightning sailed past them. They both began to descend.

"So we're going to hold off two dragons?" Kai said.

"Pretty much," Jay said, "You could've escaped in the tunnels."

"We can do this," Nya said, fiercely. Kai took notice of her slipping her hand into Jay's. Kai opened his mouth. He wanted to yell at them that now was not the time. But that wasn't true. It was exactly the right time to express how much they cared for each other. Before facing two dragons. Jay lifted Nya's hand and kissed her fingers. They released each other. 

This was fine. Kai was fine. Kai was okay with his sister dating one of his best friends. And maybe if he told himself that more, he'll come to believe it.

Kai shook his head and faced the dragons. He needed to focus. Kai took a deep breath. He only had to fight a little longer. Then he could have a very long nap.

A dragon cast a shadow over them. It circled overhead. The other touched down in front of them and roared. The three ninja stood together, unflinching in front of the beast.

Chief Moses was on the back of the dragon that stood before them. His vengestone chain compelled the dragon to follow his command.

"Maybe ninja should learn to give up," he said, "This doesn't seem very smart."

Jay's hands crackled with lightning.

Nya readied her spear.

Samurai X landed next to the ninja.

Kai glanced up. The Bounty was moving away from the village. Going to pick up their friends.

"We'll see about that," Jay said. He shot a blast of lightning at Chief Moses. The dragon bellowed, leaping out of the way at the last moment.

Samurai X shot upward into the sky and shot at the dragon above them.

Nya ran forward.

"Cover me!" she yelled. Kai rushed forward, sending fire at the landed dragon's hide to keep its attention from Nya.

Nya aimed her spear at Chief Moses. The dragon roared and whipped its tail at Nya. She got swept off her feet.

"Nya!" Jay said. He sprinted towards Nya. However, Doctor Kirk made an appearance, stepping in between Jay and Nya. Sparks emanated from Jay's body.