In the ugly thick metal armor, this woman-knight was clearly a grade-A beauty. Her hair was a ridiculous length of sunny-blonde with tanned skin from the sun and haunting blue eyes that seemed to switch from light-turquoise to the deepest of blues not even the ocean could go against.
Her face was a lovely heart-shape, fanning the long dark eyelashes above the blue and her small nose as not to distract you from full pink lips.

And she wore armor.
How did she have his highnesses attention when Sakura was wearing a high-grade beautiful dress? And with her hair done and cosmetics painting her face.

Sakura knew what she looked like and she looked ravishing. With pale skin, lush pink-painted lips, dark eyelashes shading shimming emerald eyes inherited from her mother. Her chest and body figure wasn't even hidden like the knights who was covered in metal.
You could see the dip into her collarbone, the lace ruffles around the neckline of her chest. Not to mention how the red sash around her waist hid no curve of her hips. Sakura was also extremely fit, always complimented for her flat-belly and such by ladies.

Kizashi blocked Sakuras view of Naruto as he stepped forward and took the knights hand. He planted a chaste kiss where the metal ended.
"It's lovely to see you as well, General."
Naruto hummed, "Not as well as it is to see you, your majesty." She took her hand back. "How are my knights in the Wave?"
"Well, they have been a large help in transporting goods throughout the lands."
"I'm happy to hear that."
"As am I..." Kizashi paused, "Though I am a bit hurt that you had not come to collect us yourself."
Naruto gave a ghost of a smile, "My apologies. Was my chaplains behavior not to your liking?"
"Not at all, it is just that I would have liked to see you."
"Mm, yes, well, my priority is to stay beside his highnesses side. As his personal guard."
"Yes, as his personal guard."

Itachi cleared his throat as silence stretched. "Well, Sai would you care to show our guests to their chambers? I'm sure all of you are tired from the long journey."
Kizashi slid his eyes from Naruto, nodding. "Of course. Dear."

Mebuki laced her arm through Kizashis offered elbow. Sakura glanced over her shoulder as she followed her parents, catching as Naruto stepped onto the platform with a scroll in her hand.
That woman was already standing beside Sasuke not even five seconds after they had turned.

How distasteful, she thought.

Inside, Naruto plopped herself on the arm of Sasukes chair, glaring at him.
"How do you not remember the Wave? They are the ones in charge of our large export and imports. Are you that stupid?"
Sasuke scoffed. "I'm not stupid. And that family... is something."
Naruto shook her head. "Coming from you they may as well take that as a compliment."

Sasuke shoved Naruto from the arm of the chair. Izumi spluttered, then snorted rather unlady-like when Naruto hopped onto her feet.
Grabbing the back of Sasukes neck, Naruto threw Sasuke down the steps. Izumi laughed outright when Naruto claimed Sasukes throne. Naruto leaned back, practically slouching as Sasuke rolled onto his back, groaning.

"You're such a bitch."
"This chair is nicer than my bed." Naruto groaned in delight, ignoring Sasuke.
Itachi grinned. "Comfortable?"
"Much. Are you looking for a sister?"
Itachi chuckled. Sasuke sat up, wincing as a bruise was sure to grow on his right shoulder blade.

Standing, Sasuke grabbed the boots on Narutos feet and pulled. Naruto yelped as she hit the stone floor. She scowled.
"I was almost asleep."
"Devils don't need sleep." He slumped back into the chair. Naruto rolled her eyes, than stood.

"Tomorrow the Sabaku and Sarutobis will be arriving. Do you know who they are?" Naruto looked at the prince.
"Yes, I know who they are."
"Who are they?"
Sasuke went to reply, but quickly realized he didn't and closed his mouth. Naruto shook her head, looking nearly as disappointed as when Sasuke first snuck out through his bed chambers window.
"The Sabakus are the rulers of Sunagakure-"
"Why is Sunagakure coming?" Sasuke interrupted her.
"They're coming because her highness, Temari, is not eligible for land."
"Isn't she the eldest?"
Naruto blinked, "You paid attention to that?"
He scowled, "I do pay attention... sometimes."
The four around him shared an identical look of incredulity.