Chapter 2

• Milla - Ever Gabo Andersen
____________________________________

Her green eyes bolted open as she heard the sound of crickets twittering her eardrums

Her green eyes bolted open as she heard the sound of crickets twittering her eardrums. 'How come she's not dead?' - The Scarlet Witch thought.

She landed on what appeared to be a differing universe, she knew well that the territory of her universe, the Wundagore Mountain doesn't have any lush dark greeneries like thick forests and mossy premises - This is a new world she unconsciously teleported in.

The Scarlet Witch stood up from the ground and ventured to the black oak forest she landed on. It appeared completely normal: Just high-risen woods and flourishing fauna. The next few hours will darken soon. She needed a place to stay for the night.

After a couple of walks, she steps onto a concrete pavement; a road, probably aiming at a nearby residence. The Scarlet Witch lightly levitated from the road she knew that it'll be perilous for any ordinary human, if there were any, to see her flying above the sky.

The Scarlet Witch couldn't help but look at her appearance and realized that she indeed looked terrifying.

And you're wondering why your kids are afraid of you? - She thought. No husband and no children... She's alone once more.

After a moment or two of roaming, the Scarlet Witch has found a beautiful countryside that despite her gloomy existence, the sight still manages to take her breath away: The rural village composed of wood-built houses, minimarts, and workshops are located on the rocky coast of a massive body of water probably a wide inky-blue lake being surrounded by the statuesque view of the ashen snowy mountains.

However it's the sky that caught the Scarlet Witch's attention - Up above are the swaying and swirling pale greens, blues, and violets. It's the Northern Lights.

As she slowly approaches the residence, the Scarlet Witch transforms into her civilian wear: Her light-red hair loose on her shoulders and wears a dark hoodie to keep herself shielded and anonymous from everyone. As she walks, she is greeted by both funny and mesmerizing looks from the local townsfolk.

The Scarlet Witch doesn't know where she's heading and instead allowed her feet to traverse freely until she spotted what looked like to be a bar nearby.

The Grimoire Bierhaus - The sign says in metal carvings reminiscent of the runes in Kamar-Taj.

What an odd name for a bar... - The Scarlet Witch thought.

The name of the tavern refers to a textbook of magic that inscribes commands on how to create magical artifacts like talismans and amulets, magical spells, charms, and divination. It's indeed an unusual name for a bar located in a rural area where a small population of middle-class citizens resides.

Scarlet Witch walked inside the wood cabin hut anyway. If someone tries to cross her... They'll be gravely sorry. But for now, she just wants a drink to envigorate her thoughts... Maybe a nice shot of vodka or an entire bottle of arsenic...