Chapter 24

Raven's (Agatha Harkness variant) eyes glow a purple tint as she watches the scenery on the beach. The narrow landform that detaches the lagoon from the ocean has firm warm sands where people could lay down a blanket and relax.

Wanda walked beside Raven

Wanda walked beside Raven. In spite of distrusting the variant at first, unlike Mantis, her new empath powers enable her to see and read thoughts and emotions by just looking at them. Assuredly Raven has good intentions, she's keeping the black magic she possesses in-check and doesn't utilize it for depraved gains, unlike her original version.

Wanda glimpses Milla's figure at the barrier landform of the lagoon.

"What is she doing..." Wanda said looking at Milla's silhouette from afar.

"She mourns for them," Raven said, her eyes fixed on Milla.

Milla sniffs as she plunges the second wooden cross into the sand. The girl recollects everything, she could never bring back her parents, she had no plan to as she knew that such practice will have dire consequences, Raven, a proprietor of black magic herself has told her that as well.

Milla's hands emit smooth gold wisps of energy — at the bottom of the two crosses representing her parents: Wanda Maximovich (variant) and Victor Vision (variant) arose lush flowers that are strong-looking and blooming.

Wanda flew in Milla's direction at the barrier landform of the lagoon and transformed into her Scarlet Witch form. Nowadays, the redhead feels more at ease with the fashion.

Wanda looks at the little shrine Milla built, "It's beautiful," The woman said.

Milla looked behind. The sharp edges of the woman's wimple-crown have lessened and the discolouration of her clothes is gone, restoring to their original maroon leather. The woman looked healthier and muscular, unlike the previous visions she'd seen of her. What's interesting is that she looked more like a red-clad Amazon warrioress instead of a reality-warping witch with a dark past with her new physique. She appeared more attractive.

"Thanks," Milla said quietly. Wanda nodded.

The redhead then looms at the crashing waves of the ocean near them. Red wisps conjure as it moulds the water into the shape of a little puppy. Wanda then carefully instils the water-shaped animal into its consciousness: the puppy barks and happily runs toward Milla where it wags its tail and rolls over before licking the little girl's face, brightening her mood a bit.

‘There you go Milla, now be careful... Take it easy...’  Wanda (variant) said.

3-year-old Milla's little hands glowed creamish-gold psionic energy as she guides the stream of water to commit her commands. The water then morphs into a little puppy where it animatedly wags its tail, barks, and runs around.

"Sparky!" Milla exclaimed happily.

"Very good Milla!" Wanda (variant) said happily.’