Chapter 12

• Liseth - Cate Blanchett
• Helen - Julianne Moore
• Brown Widow (Black Widow variant) - Scarlett Johansson
‘Unknown’ variants - Ashley Olsen & Mary-Kate Olsen
--------------------------------------------------------------

• Liseth - Cate Blanchett • Helen - Julianne Moore • Brown Widow (Black Widow variant) - Scarlett Johansson • ‘Unknown’ variants - Ashley Olsen & Mary-Kate Olsen --------------------------------------------------------------

Milla shudders as she meditates - The flowing niveous energy heals the bruises away, such tears and contusions from astral projection might take a while to mend. She's getting better. She just hopes that the next time she unwillingly enters the ‘dark world’ she is ready.

Once finished, Milla went outside the cabin and was taken aback by the sight of Wanda levitating in a sitting position unlike her regular clothes: she was wearing her preternatural red attire, complete with the horned wimple and curly hair redolent of those heavy hairstyles in the 1980s.

Milla tries to poke Wanda's arm to see if she's in astral or physical form.

"I'm real," Wanda said, her eyes still closed.

The woman smiled and landed daintily on the ground.

"You're gonna go to work today dressed like that?" Milla said.

The Scarlet Witch chuckled, her voice is slightly different, it was low and dark some would even say sultry because of how simultaneously mellow & husky her tone is. Despite being the same person; Milla has grown to appreciate the juxtaposition of their traits, the ‘ordinary Wanda’ she's used to seeing during work is hushed and empathetic in contrast to the more passionate and intense Scarlet Witch.

"Nothing wrong with trying something new," The Scarlet Witch said in her native Sokovian accent. She offers her hand, the girl takes it. But instead of heading towards the beerhouse, they went to the nearby forest instead.

"Where are we going?" Milla said. The woman didn't look at her.

"We're gonna go mushroom hunting," Wanda replied.

They have reached the more outlying area of the forest; where the trees are taller & have thicker trunks, the vines flourishing freely in great lengths with the stronger presence of the dark, resinous, and mossy scents lingering in their presence.

"So tell me how do you pick mushrooms?" Scarlet Witch asks.

"I just do it the manual way, searching the area," Milla replied. It's true she just digs through shrubs and lichens for the shrooms.

Scarlet Witch only smiled for a response. She put her hand on the raw earth. Milla watches as the woman's emerald eyes display that familiar red glow — The ground starts to show its root networks; they appear like bright green lines that resemble lightning patterns.

The kid usually chooses to forget her vivid dreams no matter if it's pleasant or nightmarish because she's afraid of sleeping and ‘slipping’ away from the reality she prefers living in.