Mystery Person

The new year began and everyone felt lighter⁠—like they had a whole new empty notebook they had to fill with things by the end of the year. And they did. The new year always meant a new beginning, all of the mistakes from the last one were immediately deleted and the new ones were ready to ruin people's lives. 

And when it comes to the certain group of friends who were celebrating new years eve a few days ago they really had a great time. Pansy's party was a really successful event, and people were telling her that all the way from the Slytherin dungeon to the Great Hall. And she really felt proud about the night. No one got deadly drunk⁠—which was always a success because no one wants to scrub 100.000$ carpets because of the puke⁠—people were high but that was a good thing and the music was really awesome. And the best thing for Pansy was that she hooked up again with the person she was crazily in love⁠ with —the one Bella knew nothing about. 

And about Bella, her night was something different. She started off strong⁠— her outfit was perfect, her hair and make-up flawless thanks to Daphne⁠—she had the time of her life until she moaned Theo's name into Tom's mouth. Crazy. Thankfully he didn't hear her little 'accident' but she felt very horrible. Then she saw Theo⁠—who was very drunk⁠—and she helped him sober up and then they spent the rest of the night together just chatting as they usually would. No flirting, no weird emotions neither one of them could explain, just normal BFF talk. 

Considering that new years eve was a few days ago, Theo and Bella spent the rest of their Christmas holiday together doing their favorite thing⁠—getting high.

"Guys! Guys! WE DID IT!" Weasley twins were running towards the trio breathily saying their words.

"You did what?" Blaise questioned looking in confusion at Pansy and Draco.

"We, my dear friend, just had the most perfect idea on 'how to get Bella and Theo together 101'", Fred explained while proudly standing next to his twin.

"And the good thing is it's going to happen by the end of January 100%." Now was George the one speaking even prouder than Fred.

"Oh really?" 

"Yes, Draco. Why don't you believe in our creations?"

"I do believe in your creations, even too much for my own liking, but what makes you think it will happen by the end of the month? Hm? We are trying for almost 10 years to get them together." Draco explained with his hands while Pansy and Blaise nodded. 

The twins shared a knowing look with each other that is madly weird to anyone around but more than familiar to them.

"Because this thing we made is pure magic," they explained in a union.

"Everything we do is magic." Blaise rolled his eyes at the obvious statement.

"Anyway," Fred glared at Blaise,"I believe that our magical creation will work perfectly fine."

"As do I. Obviously." George added.

"Alright then. Let's make a bet." Pansy suggested standing up.

"Oo you guys are making a bet? What's it about?" Astoria waltzed in already in the mood for some adventure.

"We made a perfect thing to get Bella and Theo together, and they don't trust us enough with it."

"Oh please, if anyone is capable of doing things like this it's the Weasley twins." Astoria said matter-of-factly, "I trust you guys, and I'll make them trust you too."

"Great. And about that bet? I'm in." Fred said looking at Pansy.

"How much money are we betting in?" Questioned George.

"50 galleons."

"50 galleons what?" Katherine who just walked in asked.

"We made the most perfect creation that will help us get Theo and Bella together, but those three don't trust us, so we are betting to see if we are right. Which we obviously are."

"Ohh. That's interesting. Count me in."

Even though Katherine was saying how interested she is, the truth was she was not. Katherine had a crush on Isabella for as long as she could remember and the only person that knew about that was Enzo. She was so mad that her own brother hooked up with Bella, but she couldn't say a thing. So she suffered by herself, occasionally talking to Lorenzo about it, who was more than in love with her. Such a weird love story.

And while Bella was doing anything and everything in her power to avoid a certain tall Prefect, Pansy was on her way to see her mystery person. She had a crush on this person for as long as she could remember and the fact that they've only started hooking up at the beginning of the school year made her feel surreal. He was the first one to make her feel something. And I don't mean it in the 'I had a heart of ice and he melted it'. No. She loved, obviously. But he showed her love she never thought she would feel. The romantic, raw, powerful love. The one that made you feel on fire when you're with them. The one that made you dizzy and high. The one that made you feel on top of the world. And that was exactly how he made her feel.

Pansy was usually hooking up with girls. Everyone knew she was bisexual but that's what she used to tell them. She felt more comfortable with girls, and most of the time she only thought about them. But then he came. Her old undying crush. And she felt swept of her feet.

She saw him from the corner of her eye and made her way towards him. Her mystery man was tall and good looking. One of the many playboys at Hogwarts. He always carried himself with pride and power, and as much as he looked like a cold hearted bitch he was the sweetest inside. And he only showed that to her and his closest friends. He never thought he would be with Pansy, considering they knew each other for as long as they could remember but there they were, in love and happy. His mother always nagged about them being together, but it never crossed his mind until one night.

The moment she stepped in front of him her eyes lit up and the familiar warmth spread inside her chest. It took one look at this man and her insides were already mushy.

He smirked, giving her an up and down look.

"Hello, princess."

"Hi, Draco."