The Halloween Party

The castle was in an incredible mood - considering it was Halloween - everyone was rushing and pranking whoever they could. The twins were totally having a blast.

It was Friday and Halloween, but that didn't stop Snape from giving us a hard day. Just as I stepped inside the classroom I saw all the worried faces of my classmates. It was time.

"Welcome students, today is the day when you will be making 'Draught of Peace', considering it is one of the complex potions - for you - the best one will take a little bottle of Felix Felicis with them." He gave us one of his scary looks that looked exactly like all of them, even the happy ones. "You will have 90 minutes to complete the potion. Now begin." He turned around dramatically as ever and that was my cue to start working.

Because Severus is my mom's very good friend, even best friend, I definitely grow up learning all kinds of potions. So this one was just a piece of cake, but it does require a lot of patience.

I took all the ingredients I need and started warming the water. I added the powdered moonstone until it turned green and then I stired it until it turned blue. Then I added more moonstone and it turned purple. Now here is the problem with this potion. You have to add a very precise amount of ingredients because if not the potion would be screwed up in a moment.

I worked on my potion for a while and now my potion already turned grey which meant I was almost done but then I looked next to me and saw Theo struggling with his own. His hair was a mess, his tie was loosened and his eyes looked so tired. His potion was turquoise and I knew what was bothering him next.

Slowly, trying to not get Snape attention I came towards him to whisper him the instructions.

"You need to shake powdered porcupine quills vigorously, okay?" I nudged him slowly to get his attention and he nodded staring at my eyes.

I gave him a little smile and got back to my potion. About 40 minutes later the class ended and so did my potion.

"Put your hands away from the potion and step back." Snape announced and we all did as he said.

After a few moments and some very bad potions that made Snape's face look dirty – especially Seamus' potion – he finally came to see mine. He observed my potion very slowly and gave me one of his affectionate nodes – which are literally the same as any other emotions he shows.

"Some of these potions are so bad that I think a squib would make a better one,"  some students looked down, other's were feeling uncomfortable, some even cried, "But as much as I would love to fail you all there are some amazing potions, 3 of them in particular. So I will share the potion between them, and those students are Miss Granger, Miss Greengrass and Mister Malfoy."

Holy fuck I got it.

I walked towards Snape and took my precious Felix Felicis. I'm soo bloody happy.

"Now of you go."

He shushed us out of his classroom and we all excitedly went to eat lunch. Thank Merlin tonight is the amazing Halloween party. And when I tell you it's amazing it really is.

I've been planning my Halloween costume for a while now and I can say I'm pretty proud of it. We thought about doing a group costume but that didn't really work out.

                      *Flashback*

- middle of September

"I found us the most amazing idea for a costume. I know we all love them, we just need one more person for a costume to be complete. I think Tori would love to join us." I babbled like insane in front of my friends, I was so excited for this costumes.