Party time

Bella's POV

I made my way towards my room. I still can not believe Mum went on a date with that guy. Ew. My cat was sitting on my bed playing with the toys I bought for him. Such a cute baby.

By the time I finished getting ready it was already 10:40pm so I made my way downstairs to the party. I was wearing a skirt with knee high socks and a simple corset. Pretty hot if you ask me.

The music was loud and I was barely able to see a thing from the smoke. At one corner I saw Draco and some guys taking shots so I obviously joined them. They were drinking a mix between Firewhiskey and muggle Vodka so I just knowed it tasted amazing. And it bloody it.

"Hey guys."

"Oh, hey Bells. Wanna drink?"

"Duh."

I sat down next to Draco and I started taking shots with the guys. After what seemed like 5-6 shots I finally stood up and made my way towards Pansy at the dance floor.

The music was absolutely perfect, muggle and wizards music truly was something. The song "into it" came by and I swear if it is possible to get pregnant from a song you definitely will get by this one or any from Chase Atlantic if I'm being honest.

Pansy and I were swaying our hips to the sound of the music with our hands going everywhere. My hands were tangling in her hair and hers were going up and down my body. I could feel eyes on us everywhere, but I didn't care I knowed we were hot.

After few songs Pansy leaded me to the group so that we can play our annual game of 'truth and dare' but it was not a regular one, it was always spicy and i loved it. I wasn't always playing till the end but it was still interesting.

We all sat in a circle on the couches in our Slytherin common room. Me, Pan, Draco and Blaise, Theo was obviously late, Daphne, Riddle Triplets and Enzo, Ginny and her bunch, Weasley twins, the Trio, my girl Luna and some of her friends, some hot Hufflepuffs, our Quidditch team and some more people that I didn't really know. I sat next to Ginny and Blaise and across from me were Mattheo and Tom slowly siping whiskey.

"Okay bitches, let's do this" Pansy stated and some of them laughed.

She was the first one that started the game. She dared Blaise to kiss Luna, Luna asked Katherine is she bi, which she answered with simple 'yes'. The game went on couple of minutes I was just drinking listening to the tea.

"Sorry I'm late guys" Theo showed up, he's hair a mess and he had a bit of a lipstick smudged on his lips. Now what bitch was he kissing? It's not like I care I just want to know though, don't want him to get STDI or something.

He sad a bit away from me but I was still able to see him clearly.

"Bella, truth or dare?" Katherine asked me.

I flinched, bringing my attention back to the game. "Truth."

"Who did you lost your virginity to?"

I hesitated a little, it was kinda embarrassing to fuck just one guy tho, I mean it's not like I knew better at the time.

"Pucey."

"Ookay, didn't expected that tho."

I rolled my eyes while trying to find myself a target. I realized I should ask Potter.

"Harry my boy (he hated that), truth or dare?"

He huffed "dare".

"I dare you to kiss the most gorgeous ginger person on the lips. And notice I charitably said 'ginger' and not just person because let's face it, I'd smoke all you bitches" some people laughed while Harry looked like he wanted to kill me.