14

Violet

We arrived at his house 2 hours ago after dropping off a giggling Aria and Hector who were no doubt very drunk. After making sure they got into the apartment, I grabbed some clothes to bring to his house since I'm staying the night there. I let him chill in the living room while I took off my makeup and costume. I took a shower and put on some comfortable pajamas to wear while I was here.

Afterwards we came here where I immediately dug into my candy bag. I listened to the story he told me about his past with Andrea and as he was speaking, I ate my candy like it was popcorn.

Apparently they used to get together from time to time. After a while, Andrea wanted to add labels, but he avoided the topic because he didn't feel the same and he said he made that clear a few times. Eventually, she began to post them on her social media claiming they were a couple. They argued about it a couple of times before Kostas just left the topic alone.
I shook my head at him when he said that.

A few weeks down the line, articles were written about their relationship and that's when he had enough. He ended up breaking up with her, even though they weren't really together, and she didn't take the news too well. She wrecked his apartment at the time and slashed all of his tires. He called the cops and they took her away.

He didn't press charges, but he did make her pay for the damages. Personally, I would've locked her ass up.
After that incident, he's seen her at a couple events, but avoided her. He went a few years without seeing her until today.

It seems like she doesn't handle rejection well. That explains why he hates her so much. The thought of him having a 'crazy ex' is so weird.

I groaned into the pillow on the couch.
My stomach is cramping up. "I told you not to eat all of that candy." Kostas said amused at my pain.
Without looking at him, I put up my middle finger. "Shut up." I said, but it came out pretty muffled. He snickered.

I laid there for a bit, waiting for some of the cramping sensation to go away. Both of us were laying on the couch while the tv was playing in the background.

I sat up a bit. "Why did you let me eat all of that?" I scrunched my nose at him. "I warned you 3 times that you were going to get a stomach ache and what did you say? I do this every Halloween I'm fine." He said making his voice higher pitched to mock me. He sounded ridiculous and it made me laugh.

"Oh! Another thing I wanted to ask you about, did you mean to introduce me as your girlfriend..." I trailed off. I started having some doubts after the party thinking he might have accidentally called me his girlfriend and maybe it just slipped out.

"Yes, are you okay with that label?" He asked. Well that gets rid of my worries.

"Yeah I just didn't know if you meant what you said. We never agreed on any labels so I was caught of guard." I told him. He nodded.

"I apologize for that, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and tackled him. He fell onto his back, on the couch, with me on top of him.

I stared into his eyes. "I really want to kiss you right now." I told him. I hope I wasn't too forward.
"Well, how about we fix that." He said before flipping us over and giving me a toe curling kiss.
It was definitely worth the wait.
—————————
I woke up the next day in his bed feeling refreshed. We didn't do anything but kiss yesterday and it feels great to take our relationship to the next level. If you count our first date then we've been dating for 3 weeks now. I'm really enjoying my time spent with him.

I got up and grabbed my bag off of the loveseat near his bed. His room is very cozy, big, but still cozy. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste paste and began brushing my teeth. His bathroom was also really nice. It led to a walk in closet and I can see his many suits hanging up in the closet. I wonder what the rest of the rooms looked like. I need to have him give me a tour.

—————————

—————————

Short chapter, but at least their relationship is progressing! I wanted to give a little more background info on Kostas, even though this chapter isn't in his POV.

Also, I went ahead and changed the cover. This should be the last time it changes (hopefully). I think this cover is a better fit.