Suddenly a thought hit me. "Hey guys, what's up with the duffle bags?"

Riley's smartass comment of course came out before any of the other guys could respond. "How else do you think we're gonna prank the whole school. Emptyhanded?"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay, smartass, what's in the bags?"

He smirked before he replied. That's how I knew it would be something vulgar and inappropriate. "My penis, wanna see?"

A quarter flew from the front seat to hit Riley smack dab in the forehead. "Don't you ever even consider putting that thing anywhere near my girlfriend you perverted asshole," Liam scolded playfully.

Clark and Kace burst into full blown laughter at this. I'd never get guys' humor.

The rest of the ride to the school consisted of Riley and Liam arguing about something trivial that I tuned out of about halfway through and Clark and Kace engaged in minimal conversation. Nacey and Tracy pulled up and parked in the school's parking lot just seconds before we did.The guys quickly hopped out, taking the duffle bags with them. I stumbled after them to the school's back entrance.

"Alright guys," Riley spoke up. Funny, I didn't consider him much of the planning type. "Kace and Tracey, go tackle the football field." He waited for dramatic emphasis. "Pun intended." Then he unzipped one of the bags and handed it over to them, the tissue rolls in view.

Tracy dug into her bra before she took off. "Here." She handed Riley a key. "Don't ask what I had to do to get this," she added with a shudder.

Riley chuckled to himself as he unlocked the door and escorted us in. We headed up the stairs and through the double doors before he gave off the next assignments. "Clark, Liam. Go handle the spraypainting on the first and second floor. Make it something totally Riley approvable, kay?" He handed them twelve cans of spraypaint..I counted.

"Ay, ay, captain," Liam called out with a salute as he and Clark took off towards the main foyer. That left me, Riley, and Macey.

Riley turned to me. "That leaves the three of us," he opened the last bag a little wider. "To unleash these bad boys all over the school."

Macey tugged on his arm. "Actually, I got some last minute inspiration for one final prank. You think you could help me out?"

Riley slowly nodded. "Sure." Then he turned back to me. "I guess this leaves you to unleash these then."

Wait what? I couldn't do that alone. "Riley, I can't."

He shoved the bag into my arms. "Sure you can. Just make sure to open one container in at least five classrooms on every floor." He started to turn away but stopped. "And make sure to unleash one in Ms. Zolkoviack's office. And while you're at it, put a small hole in another and hide it in one of her drawers so they all slowly leak out for the next couple of days, would you?"

I didn't even have a chance to reply before he and Macey took off running down the hall. I call bullshit!

Sighing, I lugged the duffel bag to one of the science classes. Reaching inside, I discovered multiple plastic containers with holes in them. I pulled out one. Inside, there were crickets-way too many to count. "Wow," i whispered to myself. They really go all out. "Alright little buddies," I whispered as I carried them to a spot behind the teacher's desk and opened their container, gently pouring them out onto the ground and watched them slowly leap away. One down...The next class I chose was one of mine. It was my art foundations class. I released more of the crickets, making sure to place the empty containers back into my duffel bag so as not to leave anything that had my fingerprints on it.