Carolyn wakes up at 8am and sees that Christopher is also awake.

"Hey." She says.

"Hey, how'd you sleep?" Christopher asks.

"Not bad. Did you hear me get up around 1am? Meredith was crying out for her Mom. She had scratches all over her arms. Her nails broke her skin because her skin is just so fragile. And she was also on the floor when I found her. Poor thing was crying for her mom." Carolyn says to her husband.

"Is she okay? That must have really scared her seeing all the bloody cuts. Did Amy wake up?"

"Yeah, that definitely scared her. I think she was so disoriented from it being the middle of the night which was why she was crying for Ellis. She doesn't say anything about her mom during the day so all of that must have really overwhelmed her. And yeah, Amelia was awake when I came in there. She looked really concerned about Mer but I told her to go back to sleep."

"We should have her wear long sleeve shirts to bed from now on to prevent her skin from tearing." Christopher said.

Carolyn nods. "I agree. I put her in her Hello Kitty long sleeve shirt to prevent future cuts during the night."

All of a sudden Amelia runs into the room giggling. "Mommy! Daddy!" She jumps onto the bed.

Meredith makes her way into the room behind Amelia and looks at the bed and sighs. She wants to go onto the bed also but physically can't.

"You want to come up too sweetie?" Christopher asks the little girl.

Meredith nods."I need help." She whispers.

Christopher gets up and lifts Meredith onto the bed and puts her onto the bed.

"Thanks." She whispers.

"What do you girls want to do today?" Carolyn asks the two girls.

"Can we go to the park?" Amelia yells.

"Shhhh Amy, use your inside voice. Mer, what do you think of this idea? Do you want to go to the park also?" Carolyn asks.

Meredith doesn't answer for a minute. "Yes but..."

"But what sweetie?" Carolyn asks.

"I can't play like I used to. And the other kids will make fun of me." Meredith whispers, her fingers anxiously playing with the covers.

"They won't make fun of you sweetie." Christopher reassured her.

"Okay." Meredith whispers nervously. "Can Puppy and Teddy come?"

"Of course they can! Amelia, do you want to bring your teddy bear also?" Carolyn asks the very excited little girl.

Amelia nods her head quickly. "Yes!" She giggles. "Mer! It's gonna be so much fun! I love that you live here now! We can play all the time now!"

Meredith nods and smiles at Amelia. "Yeah!!! Me too!"

Christopher claps his hands together. "Okay! Let's get ready and then we can go to the park. Girls, do you want to go wake the boys up?"

Amelia's eyes twinkle mischievously. "Yes!! Yes!! Yes!! Mer, come on!"

Meredith smiles and nods eagerly. She is helped off the bed by Carolyn and then she follows Amelia to the door, using her crutches to get there.

The two girls walk down the hallway, Amelia going slow so Meredith can keep up with her. They get to the boy's door and look at each other mischievously.

Amelia holds up one finger, then two, then finally a third and slowly opens the door, being careful to not make a sound. She tiptoes in followed by Meredith and they go to each boy's bed.