final thank you

hey everyone. it's me, the author. if you've made it along this far, I want to come out and say thank you. thank you for reading my story. i really don't know how or why it got as popular as it did, but I'm still thankful for all of yall. 

i was writing this during a time in my life when I was young and now I'm a young adult, reflecting on all of it. i wrote ghost when, whether or not i understood or realized it, was going through a lot mentally. i fell back on writing this story to help me out. I'm thankful for the memories i made with writing this, but there are also some i want to forget. but that's neither here nor there.

I've thought about coming back to revise any (i know there are many) mistakes I've made while writing this. but we'll see :)

thank you so much for reading this messy story. I'm proud you all got to enjoy it, it means a lot to me and if you told me when i was younger that one of my stories would be enjoyed by so many, i probably won't believe it. 

this isn't me gloating, this is just me thanking you. I'm happy you made it this far.

if you're interested in any of my other stories, I'm possibly going to continue updating during the summer and have other publications on AO3 (xhyejinx) and AsianFanFics (Dammi_).

thank you again :)

have an amazing day if you can!

- makimeme, 2022