Chapter 1

Hey guys!!! This is muy first fanfic plz be nice. lets spread positivity. hope you guys like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello im fairy princess assassin elf mermaid queen and this is my life story. This is top secret if u read this pls pay me. Anyway im gonna tell u about my complicated past with bts don't tell anyone they'll sue me

I woke up. I turned off my alarm. I put on clothes. My style is so good Im girl queen puissy boss in my skool just so u know. I kissed my 4town poster becus im in luv. Im going to 4town concert at coochella and my name is coochiella. But eww bitchboys bts (boys dat sing) are at coochiella too...bts and 4town are rivals and I love 4town so the only logical solution is to violently assassinate them while theyre on stage to show people what happens if youre not 4town. But first im gonna go backstage to become a groupie and confess my love for blondboy from 4town. 

So i put my dagger in my secret place that I wont tell you and flew to the concert place

So i put my dagger in my secret place that I wont tell you and flew to the concert place. i needed to meet blondeboy asap so I wenr back stage to find loml blonde boy from 4town (I don't remember their names), awesomely assassinating all the security gards on my way with my fairy princess dagger. Then something gross happened. I saw...jimin! From the bts (bitchboys to slaughter). "Wft are you doing y/n!" he said grossly like the gross bitch he is with his handsome face that I wanted to stab." My name is coochiella not y/n you dickfuck!" I said thougfly and collly. "sorry old habit rofl" he said and smirked

then I was about to stab him in the face but suddenly he was a furry

then I was about to stab him in the face but suddenly he was a furry. "jimin no, don't unleash your inner furry power"! his manager yelled from behind, but it was too late. Jimin was a furry.

I slowly backed away

I slowly backed away. Furries are so dangerous. But then I remembered I am fairy mermaid princess assassin and I have a fat coochie. Szo used logic to turn myself into a egirl/ gamer girl wich is furries only fear. Jimin started crying from fear and stopped being a furry. Then something so shocking happened. We heard people yelling outsid...why? Well It turns out camera was on us the whole time to the big screen! Oh no... I had shown the world my fairy mermaid princess assassin powerskills. it was worse for jimin though lmao. I inteliggently snickered to myself as I watched tears fill his bitchy eyes as he slowly realized his horrific fate. Because now twitter kneow. That he was a furry. I smiled evilly as the police carried him away.

The next day:

I awoke from someone breaking into my window. It was my enemy jhope. he was the only other assassin mermaid princess fairy member In bts, wich made him my biggest threat after Jungkook for reasons I will not disclose.

Oh btw I realized to depict my tragic past. My mom died before I was born. And my dad Is a Leo so u can imagine my struggle. (leos are weird). Also I look like an exact replica of Madison beer, and its exhausting having everyone always be like "oooh ur so pwetty uwu". So yes my life has been pretty traumatizing so far you should feel sorry I have 14 self diagnosed personality disorders.

Anyway so jhope and I proceed to have our annual fight, consisting mainly of dance-offs in Irish step dancing with some renegades thrown in there. I obviously won but anyway. After that we go to eat eauropean dinner wich is something cool, like maybe chocolate and cigarette and or whatever I heard that guy from big mouth say on tiktok.

Then as we were eating chocolate cigarette jhope suddenly looked very evil. i asked "why are you looking so evil jhop?" then I remembered we are enemies but then It was too late. Suddenlty all of the rest of bts (exept jimin for obvious reasons) came into the bench we were sitting. I was surrounded! They kidnappet me and brought me to their mansion.

When we go there they fed me and very nice to me and it was a little bit confusing. Then jin said "why tf are we treating this bitch like royalty lmao were supposed to kidnap her not adopt". "opps" Suga said sweetly like the little lazy emo he is. "so used to adopting gurlz with messy buns and making them our girlfriend". "oh btw I forgot too feed some of the old ones in the basement" Tae said. "tahts okay they'll become skinny queens" jin said. "but this hoe doesn't even have a messy bun tf" Suga said meanly. "she NEEDS a messy bun."

Then came god of destruction luckily for me and broke the wall accidentiolly. I realized this was y perfect escape so I turned into fairy queen and fluttered out the wall. Then someone grabbed my foor! I coulnt turn to see who they were but they had really...hairy...hands.....A FURRY!!! Oh no there were more! Were all of bts furries tf? And then I tried to turn into an egirl but it didn't work...whaaaaat. And then I gave up and looked who it was and it was littelary just a cat. But suga was gone... this was very mysterious. Then they put me in the basement with their other adoptees/hostages/girlfriends and also a couple of political leaders, some of whom were earing cat ears. I asked the girls their names. 6 of them were named sarah and there were a couple of mayas as well. About 10^6 told me their name was Y/N. it was a miserable sight of rows and rows of girls with messy buns and alcoholic mothers. But then... I saw something sooo shocking. Blonde guy from 4town!!! I was so in love so I went up to him and we violently made out. Suddenly he looked superscared. "omg did my fangz come out or something why do you look like you've seen jimin in furry form or something..." he was so scared he coulnt talk even. He just pointed a shaking finger towards something behind me. I turned my head and there was....Barack Obama. 

If u wanna know what happens ill make a new chaper after 100k likes.

Btw this Is my autobiography if u want more like and comment or else I will fuck your mom.