Part 44 (another rescue mission......)

Start from the beginning

The elder god that I saved:"fine.... But I'm gonna have to escort you to the scarlet king's kingdom."

Y/N:"WAIT WHAT!?"

The elder god that I saved:"I'm not going to help you get in the kingdom. But I'm going to show you where it is and keep a far enough distance from the kingdom."

Y/N:"fine.... Oh. I just remembered I don't know your name."

The elder god that I saved:"oh. It's Xander"

I wanted to go rescue A'habbat but Xander told me it was night time. Which I'm curious to know how he can tell since the sky is always black😑😒.

But anyways......

I ended up spending the night at his house. He helped me checkout the medical site and brought me to his house. It was small yet comfortable. There is 5 room in his house. On the first floor there is a living room, kitchen and bathroom. On the second floor where his room and the guest bedroom is at. The both of us said goodnight to each other and I went to sleep in the guest room.

The next day the both of us went outside. The village was busy and I even heard some people talking about how A'habbat might be dead by now. After hearing that I was shocked but at the same time a was hoping A'habbat was alright, or at the very least still alive.

We finally exited the village and started heading to the scarlet king's kingdom. And even though I had my six sense I was on high alert.

After walking for about 45 minutes we were at the hill that I was at before when I saw Xander getting chased by the scarlet king's minions.

Xander told me that he's going to wait for me here and to be careful.

I went in sneakily and saw what that the scarlet king's minions mostly wore armor and most of them had horns. So I used my powers of disguise to blend in. I now had horns and I wore similar armor to the guards here. I also changed my skin colour and facial features to look more like the elder gods here in the void.

I started walking around and when I got close enough to the scarlet king's castle/palace I noticed there are 4 guards guarding the front of the castle/palace.

So I looked around and saw a rock. I threw the rock close enough for 1 of the guards to hear. After that he alerted the other guards and he went to investigate the noise. I quickly follow behind sneakily and when I saw that me and the guard was alone.... I quickly and quietly knocked him out from behind!