10//~apology gift~

A/N: Ty so much for all the love! We hit 5K!! 

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

LOVE YOU GUYSSSSS!!!

only fake flowers are ever flawless

└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

"Indu, jaldi jaldi haath chalayo. Samay se pehle sab vyanjan ban jane chaiye," Ajabde urged the others to work faster while she too sped up. She knew how punctual Kunwar Pratap was, it would be self-destructive to make him wait.

"Abhi kaal etni daat khayi phir aisa kya ho gaya ki chhapan bhog bana rahi ho? Voh bhi akele?" Indu asked her while she chopped the potatoes beside Ajabde.

"Kaal to kuch nahi lugga tha par aaj to mere kesh lugge hain daav pe. Yadhi Kunwarsa ke mukh se prashansha nahi nikalvayi mere iss bhojan ne to kut jayenge yeh bichare kesh," Ajabde replied.

"Sunna sabne. Jaldi haath chalayo, Ajabde ke kesh ab hum sabki zimedaari hain," Indu told everyone. Ajabde and Indu chuckled together and gave each other a high-five.

Finally, Ajabde added the finishing touches to all the different dishes. There was daal bati churma, gatte ki sabzi, makke ki roti, panchmela daal, ker sangri, boondi chhas, pulao, pappad, and for dessert, she made good ke ladoo which she had been told were one of Kunwar Pratap's favorite.

Koikoiji gave her dirty looks as she scooped everything out in serving bowls and they prepared the tables one more time. And just like yesterday, the royal family poured in on time. Most of them were disappointed, especially Maharanisa when they saw Ajabde again.

Ranaji was the last person to come in. Ajabde's eyes searched for Kunwar Pratap. Instinctively, her eyebrows furrowed and her cheeks swelled with air as she realized he was not going to come. He had lied to her and she worked so hard for him and his family.

With her droopy face, she and the others began serving everyone except Ranaji. When Ranaji gave her an angry look, she returned it shocking everyone.

"You na daraiye mujhe. Aapko jitne baar thaal phekni hain phek dijiye, uske paschaat bhojan rakhenge," Ajabde taunted bluntly. Usually, she would be a bit more careful with her word choice but the feeling of betrayal was eating her whole and her tongue had stopped listening to her brain.

Rani Dheerbaiji smiled thinking Ajabde was about to get the scolding of her lifetime.

"Hume pyas luggi hain," Ranaji said to her.

Ajabde with a poker face poured out a glass of water for him.

"Bhojan pehle paani nahi pite hum," he added.

Ajabde shook her head and began serving him with a small smile. Ranaji reminded her of her Kaka, unwilling to bend or apologize but still capable of rational thinking and understanding where they went wrong. He ate contently leaving Dheerbaiji furious for reasons unknown to Ajabde.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें