17//~potential prospect~

edited.

It's painful to be in love,

One way or another,

you are always aching for something

───※ ·❆· ※───

OUTFIT:

OUTFIT:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

One month later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

One month later...

Ajabde climbed the tree and perched herself on the highest branch.

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene. In front of her, she could see fields and fields of yellow flowers, her favorite, and far off in the distance was the Chittorgarh palace. The sight was truly breathtaking. A cool breeze blew her hair into her face as she inhaled the dewy, morning air.

Early mornings were her favorite time of the day. There was no other noise except the chirping birds and it provided her time to think and reflect.

It had almost been a month since the entire fiasco with both Kunwar Pratap and Kartikey. Just a day after that, she and Kartikey sat down together to discuss everything. Ajabde understood where he was coming from and agreed to compromise.

Now that Ganga was healthy, there was no need for her at the palace and she knew it was better for everyone if she just stayed away from there. She didn't even go back to collect her belongings or salary because for some goddamn reason, she was just too emotionally attached to that place and she couldn't risk faltering. Ganga brought it for her.

And once she gave that up, Kartikey was extremely satisfied and begrudgingly allowed her to continue her secret training sessions as Ajab. Every now and then she would hear him mutter something or try to convince her to stop but for the most part, he didn't bother her too much.

If her ambitions weren't so strong, she'd almost be tempted to quit the training too. She hated seeing Kunwar Pratap so miserable for some reason and more often than not, she could smell the stench of alcohol mixed with his scent which usually smelled like a mixture of copper and a musky earthy scent. It pained her to see him that way, but she couldn't do anything about it.

Wherever You Stray, I Follow (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [PrAja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें