"Ryujin prepare media in front of my company asap

"Ryujin prepare media in front of my company asap." I said as I hung the phone and head to the company after 15 minutes I have arrive and there are couple of Media. I saw ryujin infront of the building which media are forbidden. I hop down and look around, it's beautiful the building is amazing..

"Ma'am media are ready" she said as I nodded and we head to the gate and the guards sorounded me and Ryujin

Ma'am is the rumors true that your company is involved in illegal businesses???!

Ma'am when is the grand opening of you company here in Korea???

Ma'am there are aligations that you are a drug lord?? Is this true??!!

Ryujin gave me a mic and as I hold it they all stop asking questions." Goodafternoon everyone, thank you for being and giving me your time. I'm here standing infront of you ta say is personally that my company is not involved in any ilegal businesses, and I'm not part of any illegal groups all of this nonsense accusations from my enemies who wants me down and my company are not true." I said as I sigh.

"Earlier This morning I have solved all the problem that was given by my enemy. I just want to clarify to all of you and the people in the world that my company and I my self are not involved and will never be involved to any illegal doing. And I'm here to announce that in 2 days is the grand opening of the L.M Architecture and Construction Company, thank you for your time and consideration." I immediately Leave before they can even ask questions..

I immediately drove to Jennie's place cause I will surprise her, as I park my car at her garage I went inside and saw her sleeping at the couch with her mouth a little open. Hehe cute I giggled and took the the notebook that she is holding and put it in the coffee table. I snuggle at the couch with her and close my eyes.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

I was awoken by a heavy thing on me and I slowly open my eyes and saw my baby sleep soundly while snoring. I caressed her bangs as I just look at her beautiful face "I will make you my wife baby." I said as I hug her. Some moments later she woke up but still snuggle to my neck "aren't you hungry baby??" I asked her and she shake her head "no I'm not, I just want to hug you cause I miss you." She said as I caressed her back.

"Don't stress your self ok??" I said as she nodded "yes hon." She said as say on my tummy "what do you want to eat?" I ask her as she put a finger on her chin as if she was thinking and I hold her waist "mhh pasta, yes I want past." She said as I nodded "ok let me change then we can eat outside." I said as I stand up while still carrying her "yah put me down." She said as I shake my head and smile.

"No" I said as she pout "still no." I said as we head to my room and I put her to the bed. "I will just changed ok, just stay here." I said a s kiss her forehead before I enter the closet..

As I finish Changing I immediately went outside but I didn't see Lisa. So I look around and she is in the veranda and she is taking to someone. I quietly head towards her but then I heard "yes, I hope so, next day is the grand opening, I trust you and the rest." She said as I frown who is she taking to?? I asked my self as she ended the call "ohh hon, are you ready?? I'm already hungry." She said and pout and I smile.

"I'm good now baby, let's go." I said and offer a hand which she accept and we head to the garage. We hop in to my car and drove to the restaurant.

After we finish the dinner we went to the park to have a fresh air after 30 minutes we head to my place cause it's already late. Now we are cuddling "hon." She called me as I hum "yes" i said as she play with my fingers "what do you want to name out baby??" She ask as I look at her and smile "well I want to name our baby is he is a boy Isaac Lucas Manoban-Kim but if it's a girl then you can decide." I said as she look at me.

"Well I want to name our baby is she is a girl  Lily Jane Manoban-Kim." She said as I smile "what a beautiful name." I said as I hold her hands "let's sleep it's late already and it's not good for our baby." I said as she nodded "I love you baby, goodnight." I said and kiss her lips "mhh, I love you to hon, goodnight and have a sweet Dreams." She said as she snuggle at my neck..

To be continued....

Sorry I couldn't update lately, but I'm try to thank you for supporting my story..

COMMENT, FOLLOW AND
VOTE
👇