Chapter 25

Jennie Pov

It's already morning and I just woke up without Lisa by my side. "Hon?! Where are you??!" I yelled as I came downstairs but still no sign of Lisa. I went to the kitchen and saw my breakfast and a letter beside it. "Mhh let see." I mumble as I open and read it.

Hon I'm went home early, hae-in message me saying ma and pa will be leaving that's why we are driving them to the airport. Eat your breakfast and by the way my schedule with the ob-gyne is after lunch. I will back before lunch love you...

I smile and start to eat my breakfast. After I ate my breakfast I wash and went to my room. My schedule for today is clean. While I'm waiting for the time to past I open my loptop and went to Instagram. While scrolling I see an article about my girlfriend Lisa...

I clicked and I saw this.....

One fan of Jennie Kim posted a photo and caption with 'this is Jennie's girlfriend I swear'

One fan of Jennie Kim posted a photo and caption with 'this is Jennie's girlfriend I swear'.we still don't have any confirmation from the agency but some fans speculate that she is really Jennie's girlfriend. This girl was seen entering the airport at the same day when Jennie left Korea for her vacation in Hawaii with her girlfriend. Up until now fans we're surprised to see her goddess face but some fans we're disappointed and say Jenn does not have any class anymore...

As for now we are waiting for the company's confirmation....

"Where the h*ll did they get the photo??!" I said as I took my phone and dialed Lisa's number...

(CONVO)

"Hello Hon??"

"Hello Jennie, have you eaten your breakfast?? I'm on my way to your house we just arrived from the airport."

"No!, I will just come over there.."

"Why??"

"We have a bad news."

"What bad news??"

"One of my fan saw your face, I can see in the photo your shock, when did it happen??"

"Ahh I knew it,but it was Saturday me and my secretary is buying groceries when one fan of yours just approach and said I'm you girlfriend. At first i try to denied it but she insisted and took a photo that made me shock. Thankfully my secretary ryujin cover me and we
went home afterward."

"But why didn't you tell me about it?? Some of my fans hate you,I don't want you and our baby to get hurt hon"

"Don't worry hon, I will take care of it just be here cause I miss you."

"Mhh ok I will be there I will just take a shower,bye I love you."

"I love you too.."