Chapter 1

Liam Pov

It's been 7 years since it happened, all of us accepted the fact that my little sister died and if you are asking me do I remember our memories. Yes I remember it, 2 years ago I had an accident the next thing I knew I was in th hospital all the memories was like a dream, I remember where our mom's grave are after my recovery I went to Jeju to visit her grave and to fix the paper, I already transferred her grave to Seoul so it will be easier to visit her.

Appa and eomma even visit her grave  (Mr and Mrs Kim), all of us are in great condition we are successful in are own way, me I'm now the C.E.O of dad's company while dad and appa they already retired, mom and eomma they are now a professor in the hospital, cheang she is now a famous doctor, Jimin he is now the Vice President of the company.

Jisoo she is now a C.E.O of the Kim Empire and by the way they are already engaged they will get married in the next 3 months, Jennie she is now a famous singer 4 months after Lisa was declare dead she audition and she was accepted, she is now in under YG entertainment she was instantly famous because of her song which is dedicated to Lisa.

And Ella she is out little sister she is 6 years old, beautiful,kind, but kinda cold like Jennie but if you her well you will adore her, Mark he is now a famous business man own's Alot of famous bar, Lucas own's Alot of famous restaurants, yeji she is own's Alot of famous cafe,bambam he is a famous model and business man own's Alot of bars, Jackson he is now a C.E.O of his own company TEAM WANG, V he is now a famous singer to, Kai he is a famous dancer and choreographer, while suga he produce Jennie song and he is famous to.

Irene she own a mall and she and seulgi is now married for 5 years and they have a baby name Samantha who is 3 years  old, seulgi she is now a C.E.O of Kang industry and own Kang shipping company, nayeon she owns a car dealing shop, Jeongyeon C.E.O of yoo empire and yoo hotels, while Jungkook he is now a famous lawyer and own a law firm which is Jeon law firm.

All of us became friend with Kai, bambam,suga,V, Jackson after what happened, our friends are sad after knowing that my sister is dead, its still hurt but I already accepted the fact that she will not comeback. Tho we didn't recover her body so their is no place to visit her, so I decided to buy the property near the river where she fell their I  build a house that is now are hang out place.

It's hurts knowing that I couldn't save her that day, it hurts knowing I was weak that time I couldn't save her but she is now in a great place, "sir your car is ready." My guard said as I nodded "mhh thank you." I said as I went to my car, I'm now at my own house, this house is from Lisa, I start my car which is from Lisa, I only use this when I don't have work, I drove and went to our cabin the rest are own their way to.

_–_–_–_–

Jennie Pov

As I open the door to the cabin, I saw all of them in sofa, "why are you late again??" Seulgi ask me "I have my schedule seulgi." I said as I sat down "what's up?" I ask them "good." They said as I nodded "cheang when is the wedding??" I ask "maybe in the next 3 months." I said as I was saw Liam "Liam how are you??" I ask as he smile at me " mhh good, by the way how is your business??" He ask them "doing great." They said as I look at seulgi.

"Seulgi are you okay??" I ask her "I don't know, the shipping company is going down a new company is emerging." She said as we frown "what is the name of the men company??" Liam ask her "L.M Shipping Company." She said as yeji frown "that name is familiar." Yeji said as we look at yeji "what do you mean yeji??" Irene ask yeji and yeji immediately pulled her phone and search it in Google.

L.M she is a famous business woman, she never show her face in public, she is the C.E.O and founder of the L.M
Architecture and Construction Company, own's the L.M Wine Distillery, L.M General Hospital, L.M Shipping Company and own 30% of HBYE Entertainment.