|010| 𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗢 & 𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗧!── 𝗦𝗨𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗟 𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 / 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜

❝𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻❜𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲, 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴.❞

-𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝙃𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙂𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀𝘿 at Musashi Shrine?❞

"Yeah, Draken-kun has asked us to get there as well, especially you, Dazai-san...."

Takemichi sweat-dropped, recalling the terrifying threat he had received from the other.

"Oho? Then guess we cannot disappoint."

The other was way too lax when dealing with a horrifying situation as such, much to the anxiety of Takemichi, and the awe of his lover.

He had found out that Hina was helped by the detective once before, which had led to them getting acquainted.

Honestly, he wouldn't be surprised if that meet was single-handedly schemed by the eldest of the three of them, to get to know more about the one they were working to save.

Or... they must have wanted to inquire more about the only one, who in their very right mind had decided to date him in the first place.

'Yeah, that was more likely.... I guess.'

He sighed, sulking slightly at this thought.

"Soo....uh...."

He called out to his two companions, in order to divert his mind from that truly unfortunate thought, only to end up with nothing to say.

"I'll go too, then."

"Eh...?"

Hina smiled.

"Ehh......??"

The [h/c]nette shook his head.

"Ehhhh.....???"

Takemichi's muddled mind finally derived her meaning.

"Seriously?!"

"He's you guys' friend, right? Besides, Dazai-san will be there to protect us, don't worry, Takemichi-kun."

Hina chuckled slightly, once she received a trustworthy nod from her idol.

'Oh dear....'

Takemichi really didn't know what was worse, the fact that his girlfriend had zero faith in his strength, or the fact that she was right to do so.

'Then again...'

He met their amused [e/c] gaze, feeling his own vivid apprehension dissolve into nothingness.

'She is right, after all.'

He himself knew that as long as Dazai [Y/n] was there, things were more likely to go their way, than any time else.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Say, Dazai-san, Takemichi-kun?"

"Hmn?"

"Yeah??"

The two simultaneously replied to the pretty lady walking softly amidst them.

"What is the thing that's important to you guys?"

The two remained silent, letting her complete her words--Takemichi deep in the confines of his thoughts, while our detective seemed to have been swallowed in the feel of reminiscence.