|003| 𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗦? 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗔 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧 𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗔.

❝𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙,
𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚.❞

—𝙎𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙚 𝙊𝙙𝙖.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝘽𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙀 𝘼𝙉 𝙐𝙉𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 member of the agency!

Those words uttered by the pretty detective last night, have been circulating in Takemichi's mind throughout the entire time.

The bandage clad individual had left quite shortly, after dropping this bomb upon the faux blond to goodness knows where— leaving Takemichi befuddled.

He remembered holding a piece of tissue paper upon which their contact info was sprawled rather beautifully, but let's not talk about that.

Takemichi had spent the rest of the night thinking back to the conversation he had with them, repeating each of their words in his mind.

The existence of individuals with abilities, a detective agency working alongside the government to solve cases of supernatural origins, a dark mafia organization which deals in illegal supplies with cold-blooded methods—

If he hadn't known better, he would have thought this to be the plot of a manga!

Due to him speedrunning his thoughts the entire night, he had gotten absolutely no sleep and ended up having huge eyebags underneath his baby blue eyes.

This, when paired with his bruised and beaten features had caused a great deal of worry to his friends and his lover, Hinata Tachibana, a very, very pretty lady.

“Hanagaki-kun! What in the world happened to you?! Did you get into a fight again, you look so beaten up!”

Facing her geniune worry, Takemichi felt like bawling again. His eyes were already burning after his sobbing session with the detective yesterday, and not getting even a wink of sleep the entire night, he was really close to shutting down.

His emotions had been all over the place, from worry to anxiousness to relief was the common chain of feelings he had felt the night before, and his fatigue was in the end,finally kicking in.

He wanted to faint right then and there but—he was currently in school premises and fainting out of nowhere would definitely make Hina worried—

Takemichi fainted.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Waking up in peace and not to find himself in the middle of a fight with a punch aiming for his head is definitely refreshing, to say the least.

Despite so, Takemichi felt himself growing more apprehensive by the minute when he realised what had happened.

Did I just faint in front of Tachibana? I must have worried her again....

He was told by the school nurse that he was brought here by his girlfriend after he had fainted due to exhaustion and lack of sleep earlier.

Hinata had wanted to stay back to accompany him but was sent away by the nurse to attend her classes.

She told him Hinata had informed her that she will visit him during lunch break which was going to be in a few minutes— he was apparently knocked out for half a day, which wasn't going to be anything new, as a matter of fact.

So I did worry her again, even after never listening to her, not spending enough time with her nowadays, she still cares for me, she always has—don't worry Hina! I will save you!