|006|𝗖𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗧. 𝗡𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡.

❝𝙋𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙚,
𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚.❞

—𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝙄 𝘾𝘼𝙉’𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙀𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙒𝙀 met the leader of Toman....❞

It was a good few days after the grand scuffle of the fight club, and Takemichi was thoroughly burnt out.

He remembered how shortly after the two blonds had left, the detective as well, had without even giving him a second to get calm down dipped in a similar fashion to the two.

Their hand lightly gripping on to his collar as he dangled from their hold.

Though he wasn't able to understand why they were in a hurry, he still compiled.

Thinking back, he shouldn't have, considering the fact that he found out that the only reason they had done that, was because they didn't want to get swept up in the questions which they surely would have faced.

Questions which he alone had to deal with, the next day because of his spontaneous partner.

The Mizo Crew had caught a hold of him the moment he had entered the school the next day, and buried him under a barrage of questions.

From the identity of the pretty individual to ‘how the hell someone as pathetic as himself can know someone like them..?

Those were Takuya's words, not his.

To conclude, Takemichi suffered all day that day, which isn't that surprising now that we think about it.

He was currently sitting in his classroom, reminiscing about the past events, also thinking back to when he got to spend time with his Hina as well.

She had proposed a date earlier before she headed to cram school, and safe to say, Takemichi had forgotten all of his previous misery when faced with such pure bliss.

Simply being in her presence was enough for his negative energy to be recharged completely, as he allowed himself to be free from his constant worries.

He wanted to cherish all these memories, and to make more.

This was what he thought as he strengthened his will to save their future again.

Another fact that was plaguing his mind was when he had accidentally travelled to the future again.

He had walked Hina home from school that day and, on an impulse, decided to give her a hug.

Just when he had gathered enough courage, he chickened out and simply settled for a handshake.

And he got one.

With Naoto.

Turns out, Hina had gone ahead to get him something to eat while he had chosen to close his eyes and hype himself up.

Upon finding a muttering weirdo standing awkwardly at the door to his house, Naoto went out to check only to get his hand held in a sweaty handshake.

The last image that Takemichi saw was of a disgusted Naoto, before he was transferred back to the future.

Ughhh....just thinking about it makes me wanna crawl into a hole and never come back again....

Yeah, not the proudest of his moments.