2𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗜 |𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗦|

//𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘿𝙀𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘿𝙀𝙏𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙑𝙀 𝙀𝘿𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉//

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

|[Y/n] likes to buy Takemichi weird trinkets that they find amusing.

They range from anything and everything and most of the time are the type to baffle anyone that may have the blessing to gaze upon it, even once.

From a horseshoe shaped double-edged pencil that can attract quite the amount of pennies to a hanging rope themed key chain—

Takemichi himself gets increasingly concerned with every single one which he continues to receive, yet never really tells them to stop.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

|Takemichi has a habit of tugging at his clothes everytime he is anxious.

The number of tugs per second increases with his anxiety upon facing a certain situation.

With the addition of the pretty detective in his life, the [h/c]nette is practically his support system by now.

Therefore, the tugs are collectively transferred upon them.

Though they have accepted this long ago, they still sometimes need to hold him off in fear of getting their favourite trench coat ripped off its sleeves by how fierce his grip gets.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|Takemichi has already decided upon giving his first marriage invitation to the detective, if they succeed in their mission.

He would want them to be the first one to know of it since it was because of them he even had the chance to hope for a better future.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|Takemichi subconsciously hums the same tune he has heard the detective hum most of the time when he is in a good mood, without even noticing himself.

The first time he found that about it was when he was asked by the detective in mock confusion if he had heard about it before.

They knew he had heard it from them but the wanted to see what his reaction would be.

Safe to say, they weren't disappointed.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|Takemichi is [Y/n]'s personal lifeguard.

From the day he had saved them from drowning in the river, it has become a routine for him to save them from their future attempts of committing suicide randomly, both for the sake of their comrardy and for his mental sanity.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|[Y/n] often changes Takemichi's ringtone to random shit they say or hear and then give him a call at midnight and scare the living daylights out of him, while they cackle at his misery.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

|Takemichi is really, really afraid of pigeons.

This dude will be fine if he sees them fly from afar, but if they are more than a few feet away from them, then he will dip, definitely.

He would run away but if that option isn't available then his body automatically shuts off and he faints.

The detective had the chance to witness this first hand and for the very few times in his life, he felt that a living organism to be hilariously pathetic as well as pitiful at the same time.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|Takemichi always holds onto the coin given to him by [Y/n] whenever he feels himself to be in a dangerous situation.

Even during his fight with Kiyomasa, he was clenching it within his fists as he got beaten up until the last punch.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

•|Takemichi once got a call from an irritated drunk stranger at four in the morning who had accidentally mistook him for someone else and had to listen to fifteen minutes of angry ramblings and curses meant for a piece of shit vagabond just because the other had warned them that they will beat him up if he hangs up on them.

By the time they had disconnected the call, he had already fallen asleep and had forgotten to inform Dazai the next day causing them to remain clueless about this matter, as well.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

|They go on seafood discussions.

This particularly consists of them planning further while munching on takoyaki or taiyaki or other mouth watering dishes.

[The only reason they eat taiyaki is because the detective thinks that since it is shaped as a fish, it counts as seafood, much to the chargin of the younger blond].

They usually go to various shops and stalls at least once a week or so, and most of the time spent for the actual discussion is used upon on deciding what to order next.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘤, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨! 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦! 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵!!

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘐𝘐 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭!

𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 /781 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴./

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃