|004| 𝗪𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗠𝗘𝗧 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡- 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨..?

❝𝙀𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨.❞

—𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔'𝙎 𝙁𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙍...𝙄𝙎 going to be Takuya.

Haaah!?

“What?!”

“Huh?! Eh—ow!”

Let the guy solve his business, Akkun.

A few days had passed since the last conversation between Takemichi and his detective partner.

It was a new day today and the Mizo Crew had currently gathered in the washroom, discussing the upcoming arrangements for the fight club originated by Kiyomasa and his gang.

According to Akkun, today it was Yamamoto Takuya who was designated to fight.

Takemichi couldn't help but worry as Takuya had always been pretty frail. If he were to get beaten up too badly, then—

If I remember correctly, he...had almost died that day....

The faux blond thought on as a frown etched upon his patched up face.

“Takuya cannot do this!”

“He is really not good at fighting! Do you want him to die??”

The rest of his friends also raised their objections regarding this fight, it was clear to them all that this wouldn't end well for Takuya at all.

“Tell that to Kiyomasa-kun, then.”

Their leader, Akkun sighed as he turned his gaze away from the rest of them in resignation.

“Well, could you?”

Seeing them looking towards him in shock, Akkun continued on.

“I'd love to take his place if I could.”

Akkun... actually said that he would try to take his place..

Takemichi was bewildered.

“It's not like they ever listened to what we have had to say anyways."”

His voice held a trace of helplessness as he turned around to hold his bruised cheek.

“Akkun...”

“Thank you, Akkun.”

Out of all of them, it seemed as if Takuya was the one who was least affected by the fight arrangements.

His tone was still the same, gentle one that Takemichi was used to.

“I didn't even do anything, Takuya.”

“Takemichi.”

“Huh?”

He was brought back out of his thoughts as he turned to face Takuya.