|007| 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗣𝗘𝗢𝗣𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗬? 𝗔𝗕𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗨𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗬.

❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙚?❞

❝𝘿𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜?❞

—𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝙃𝙊𝙇𝘿 𝙄𝙏 𝙍𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 there!!❞

“Ah shit—”

Takemichi wanted to dig a hole and bury himself in it, for he knew what would follow up was pure chaos.

As far as he knows, with Hinata, Mikey and Draken in one place chaos is bound to occur.

Also, judging by the look of pure rage etched into her features, he was probably correct.

“Who the fuck—”

Draken was immediately, yet unintentionally cut off by the faux blond, causing him to deadpan and for his leader to snicker.

“H-hina..?!!?”

𝘛𝘢𝘱.

𝘛𝘢𝘱.

𝘛𝘢𝘱.

With every step the queen took, Takemichi subconsciously felt his own demise nearing, as if he would be crushed by the weight of her glance alone.

“Sorry....it turned out I had something to do today..”

Rubbing his neck with an awkward smile he faced the three.

He spoke up with a light quiver, trying his best to salvage the sinking atmosphere, whether his words were to her or to the two delinquents, even he was unable to tell.

She remained quiet.

He sweat-dropped as he took a step back.

𝙎𝙢𝙖𝙘𝙠!

...

..

.

“Hiek—”

He froze as he saw his own lover boldly slap the face of the big shot responsible for her very death in the future.

Being the only one amongst them to know of this information at the moment, he almost cried.

“Haaaaah?!??!”

The onlookers drew in a cold breath.

“Ha—!?—”

Draken was too infuriated to even utter a word.

Drawing in a cold breath, he tried to suppress his anger as multiple tick marks littered his forehead.

Mikey remained silent.

“Takemichi-kun, let's go.”

Straight to the point, she was just as cool as he remembered—not the time to simp, Takemichi.

“You mustn’t let people like them dictate you.”

“Eh...?”

Takemichi was bamboozled.

“I will protect you.”

Hina narrowed her pretty eyes, thinking back to the words of her new friend.

“𝘏𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺’𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸?

𝘚𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯.