|001| 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗥? 𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗘𝗡'𝗧.

❝𝙄𝙩’𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚,
‘𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧.❞

—𝘿𝙖𝙯𝙖𝙞 𝙊𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝𝙊𝙃, 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝘼 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀𝙇𝙔 evening it is...

A young teenager could be seen walking down the streets of Shibuya, basking in the glory of the setting sun.

The last rays of which highlighted their ethereal figure.

They had just completed the mission which was handed over to them, that had caused them to travel over to Shibuya, all the way from Yokohama.

Though one wouldn’t really hear them complaining since they were promised a much needed vacation.

This was done in order to commemorate their outstanding, commendable services for the welfare and safety of the people of Yokohama.

Someone as great as them really does deserve so, after all.

More like, they had irritated the hell out of their president and promised to get him a dozen dorayaki, as leverage to slack off and attempt even more innovative ways of suicide in a new environment— but let’s not talk about that.

And so here they were, walking past the shady alleys and abandoned streets to get to a ramen place they had read about in a random flyer, that they had found stuck onto their coat after a dive in a nearby river, a few hours ago.

Hmm...where was it again? It seems I'm not that far off.

They were headed in the opposite direction all along.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

W-where am I..?

Directly meeting with a punch to the face as soon as he opened his azure eyes was definitely not Hanagaki Takemichi's ideal way of waking up from a knockout, but here he was.

He recalled having been knocked out in a single punch from his opponent a while back during his own match in that fight club, which has now led him here to get beaten up once again due to his measly performance.

This very club was the reason that I had ran away in the past—leaving my friends behind...L-leaving Hina behind.’

‘I won't make the same mistake again...! I won't give up again!

Tachibana...

I will save you, for sure!

Upon finding that Takemichi had gone unresponsive, his opponents eventually got bored and decided to leave for now.

“You better try a little harder next time.”

“You were so pathetic today...”

He saw them turn their backs from him, preparing to head out of the dark alley way they were currently in, which caused him to panic.