slumped-beomgyu

⚠️TW⚠️: depression, suicidal thoughts, not eating correctly, emeto, desire to 'fall asleep and never wake up', overdose,

(I wrote most of this at 2 am so I sincerely apologize if my writing is a bit sloppy and hard to read)

Requests open!!
⋆。˚ ★ ˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡˚。⋆。⋆。˚★˚。⋆。⋆。˚ ♡ ˚。⋆。⋆。

"What's wrong?"

Beomgyu was starting to grow tired of that same question. He didn't know what was wrong. On one hand, he felt fine. But there was always a part of him that felt completely different.

That part of him seemed to only get bigger as time passed. At first, it was subtle, but Beomgyu started to notice it as time went on. There were many instances where he debated if he should even get out of bed.

To him, everything was useless. He couldn't feel satisfied with his life no matter what he did. He tried everything from thinking positively to drinking alcohol. But nothing gave him the permanent happiness he wanted. He just wanted to feel at peace for once and not like he was battling himself every day.

But it seemed impossible with everything that was going on.

The members were constantly at each other's throats and just an hour at the dorm was hell. Beomgyu somehow didn't get involved in the war between the members. Maybe because he was always in his bed debating if he should get up or not. There was always a screaming match going on that would continue until they got tired or one of the members started to cry.

Beomgyu still managed to sleep through all of this. He would always be confused when he woke to see soobin crying himself to sleep. He thought soobin just watched a very sad movie every night.

Boy was he wrong.

★☆

Today was another day of thinking. Beomgyu laid in his firm bed debating if he should get out or not. The only sound that could be heard in the room was the obnoxious buzzing of the fan as it threw the air at beomgyu. The fan had been broken ever since they debuted but beomgyu had grown so attached to it that he couldn't get rid of it.

"Beomgyu ah wake up"

Beomgyu groaned and covered himself with his blanket.

"Beomgyu why are you being difficult?"

Beomgyu felt the duvet be yanked from him. He rolled into a little ball as his teeth chattered.

"Beomgyu please..." soobin pleaded.

Soobin left the room in defeat.

★☆

"Beomgyu ah, have you taken your medicine?" yeonjun asked.

All he got was a weak groan as a response.

"Beomgyu you need to tell me with words," yeonjun said.

"No," beomgyu whispered.

"You didn't take your medicine?" yeonjun asked.

"Mmh"

"Beomgyu you need to take your medicine," yeonjun said. "I don't want you to keep getting hurt."

"I'll survive okay?" beomgyu mumbled.

"You said that last time," yeonjun reminded. "You'll just get hurt again. I know you will."

Yeonjun placed the orange bottle.

It read

'Choi,beomgyu
Take 1-3 daily
Xanax'