overdose(vr.1)-taehyun

⚠️CW⚠️: Intentional overdose, Details on depression, Details on the effects on mass stress, Details on a suicide attempt,

requested by anon ( ˘ ³˘)

˚ 𖤐 ˚˚ ˚˚𖤐˚˚ ˚˚
Taehyun's pov (think of it as some sort of monologue or diary entry)

ah. I don't know how to put this...I guess I've been feeling a bit down lately. And it hasn't gone away. I was doing well until 4 weeks ago.

We were preparing for a collaboration with another group. It was something that the members and I haven't done in our whole career as musicians.

It's pretty normal for artists to collaborate. And we did but only with ONE artist. Not a whole group. What put a lot more pressure was that their fandom was already in a fan war with ours.

I was positive back when they first announced the collab. I thought that maybe it would bring our fans together and we would be able to interact without fear that it would get any one of us hatred towards us and our music.

I was just so naive.

Why did I think that no one would get hate? That was so stupid of me...

Oh right. So it was released a month ago. At first, when I looked through Twitter all I saw were positive messages to both parties. I felt happy and thought that this was a chance for the both of us to gain more popularity.

But as time passed I started to see hate. And it wasn't the 'You suck' hate. It was the 'Why do you even exist' and 'you're such a nuisance' hate. I found myself wishing that I just got the 'you suck' hate.

Their hatred kind of fueled my self-hatred that already existed. And maybe it became too much? I just...I really should've just declined the offer.

Anyway, I've been feeling weird lately. I don't know if the collab's hate was the cause but I knew that it wasn't helping me.

well, I just don't know. I didn't want to tell my members since I knew it would just hurt them more than they already are. So I decided that I should just talk about it to a notes app on my phone.

I am pretty sure it won't help me in the long run but I just wanted this stupid feeling to get out of me. But I guess it won't and I'll stay like this forever

I hate this

★☆ (this is not a diary entry but an actual perspective)

I, unfortunately, woke up. Woah that's a bit dark. Well, I woke up either way. I didn't feel like getting out of bed. I got into an argument with the members yesterday so that also was why I didn't want to get up.

Not that I would hate seeing them but more because they would hate seeing me. So I decided I should just try not to bother them.

★☆ ( omniscient pov )

Yeonjun came into taehyun's room happy. That was until he saw taehyun still in his bed. He could tell that the boy hadn't left that same spot since he woke up. He tried to not notice taehyun's condition.

"Taehyuniee!" yeonjun cheerfully called. "The collab hit 100 million views! We're going to celebrate!"

"do I have to?" taehyun simply responded.

"well no but-"

"I don't feel like drinking alcohol." taehyun interrupted. He turned away from yeonjun.