chapter 79: don't come over

Start from the beginning

The thumb slowly covers it, but it is not pressed for a long time.

Two minutes later, he jerked up and threw the recorder in a trash can not far away.

If what came out of it was Cheng Wen's soft and soft moaning, he couldn't stand it.

He's really going to kill people.

"Snap." <

A crisp sound similar to broken porcelain from Ward 2250 immediately attracted the attention of the bodyguard outside the door, who twisted his hand violently to push the door in, and found that the man in the loose hospital gown was kneeling on the ground to collect the glass shards, obviously his body was very thin, but his stomach was too large, and his kneeling movement was extremely clumsy and difficult.

The man looked up at him a little confused, like a child who had made a mistake, the corners of his eyes were slightly red, "I'm sorry,

I was not careful, I broke the cup"

"It's okay, don't clean up, I'll come."

He is just a bodyguard that Jian Qing paid for, and he really doesn't need a man to apologize like this, that is, he doesn't understand why such a weak and pale person should be monitored for 24 hours.

The other party's cautious appearance made people can't help but feel pain, the bodyguard habitually paralyzed, but the action of lifting him up was very gentle and careful.

Cheng Wen was carried to the bed, half leaned on the head of the bed to re-cover the quilt, looked at him and whispered, "Thank you." Then

, the bodyguard squatted down and picked up the large pieces of debris by hand and threw them into the trash can, and the fine pieces were cleaned together with a broom, carefully inspected the ground, and made sure that there were no fragments left before taking the garbage bag out.

Cheng Wen said thank you in detail.

When the door was closed, he reached out his right hand from under the quilt and opened his palm, on which lay a small, but sharp shard of glass. <

It was hidden in the palm of his hand just now, and the other party did not find it.

Cheng Wen lowered his head for a moment, then hid the fragments under the pillow.

Since leaving that day, Jian Qing had not been here for several days, and two bodyguards would take turns to guard the door and not allow him to go out.

Cheng Wen was imprisoned like a prisoner, and was not allowed to go anywhere except for his own ward.

The most a little idiot does every day is to open the window and look at the endless flow of traffic and crowds outside.

He knew that the next time Ah Qing came, he would force him to beat up the baby.

He thought, too.

If the baby is gone, he has no worries in this world, jumping down from here, he can be reunited

with his parents forever Jian Qing came one afternoon a few days later, and when he entered the door, he saw the man sitting on the bed looking out the window in a daze, his face was as cold as ever, "The body is almost recovered, do you think about it?" "Do

you go into the operating room yourself, or do I carry you in?"

Cheng Wen's body stiffened, withdrew his gaze, lowered his head and did not dare to look directly into Jian Qing's eyes, "I think it is all right"

"The baby is my alone"

"You have no right or right to decide his life and death."

Jian Qing was already in a bad mood, and at this time, his face became more and more gloomy and terrible, and he gritted his teeth and said, "I haven't seen you for a few days, are your wings hardened, dare to talk to me like this."

"You made it clear to me that your whole person, from the inside out, belongs to me, and before I get tired of playing, I let you do whatever you want, and don't say such things in the future, it's not good for you." 」

"Knock the child out, and right now, the doctor is already waiting."

He originally wanted to coax him in a good voice, but he didn't expect this idiot to show his face, then he wouldn't have to be polite.

The man on the bed of Jian Qing was approaching step by step, the latter looked sluggish, there was no reaction, just when he was about to walk, Cheng Wen shook his hand and felt a piece of glass shard from under the pillow, against the neck, silently crying, hoarse, "You don't come"

"You don't come over"