012

Chaos had developed in the streets of New York

     Chaos had developed in the streets of New York. The NYPD running around with helicopters in the air flashing lights in every ally way. As it turns out the Flag Smashers hadn't waited much to strike again.

After staying the night in a small hotel, Pandora and Bucky went to New York, staying in Bucky's apartment while they waited for news regarding the terrorist group.

Thus, the wait wasn't long as Karli's group attacked the GRC meeting in Lower Manhattan. As soon as they heard the news, the pair changed rapidly and arranged a place to meet Sam.

When they arrived they quickly exchanged comms and got divided to work on their self-proclaimed mission.

"I'm almost there." They heard Sam through the comms.

"What's the plan?"

"Karli's gotta be close. Keep your eyes open."

"Well, it could be anybody." responded Bucky as they neared some guards.

"Sergeant Barnes." They greeted, making way so he could pass. However, Pandora didn't get the same treatment.

"Miss, you can't go in there." Said the guard.

"Let me in. I'm with him." she said.

"You could be lying. I mean you are a girl. You wouldn't be able to defend yourself." said the other guard, making his partner chuckle in agreement.

By now, Bucky had realized that Pandora wasn't walking besides him, making him turn to look where she was. Once he realized what was happening he moved quickly to avoid any undesired conflicts.

"You've got to be kidding me. Look, you either let me in or I'll move you myself." Pandora threatened, making the men laugh. So, with a growl, she grabbed the two men, one in each hand, and pushed them aside.

"Assholes." she muttered.

Bucky, who had watched the ending of the encounter, laughed when he saw how annoyed she was, making her turn his way and glare at him.

"Don't laugh." she said, only making him laugh harder.

"C'mon, it was pretty amusing how you moved them as if they were feathers."

"Ugh they said that I wouldn't be able to defend myself. As if they stood a chance against me." she complained.

"Especially when you are hangry."
"I'm not hangry." she exclaimed.

"Yes you are."

"And whose fault is that? You better not stop me if I find a meal tonight, because as I've said before, you are beginning to look very tasty." she threatened.

Before Bucky could reply, Sam spoke through the comms, "Ugh, stop flirting. Or at least have the decency of turning your mic off." he said, making the pair roll their eyes.