009

The group of three ran after Walker as he moved away from his crime scene

The group of three ran after Walker as he moved away from his crime scene. Pandora was right on his heels and she could clearly see how frantic the man was.

His eyes flashed with regret and recognition of his actions, but still, the man didn't stop running into a secluded house.

    Pandora stood to the side, waiting for her companions to arrive knowing she wasn't the best person for the job, which was calming him down.

    She heard the man scream 'why' at the top of his lungs, falling on his knees in self-condemnation.

    Finally, Sam and Bucky arrived. They stood besides Pandora staring at the guilty man.

"Walker..." said Sam, as the man stood up and started walking past them.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good." responded Walker.

"Stop, Walker."

"What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!"

    "He didn't kill Lemar, John,"said Bucky, "Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well." he said, making Pandora nod in agreement.

"I'm not like you." Walker said in denial, before looking at Pandora and saying, "And I will never be like that freak."

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened, they may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." said Sam.

"John..." started Bucky.

"You gotta give me the shield, man."

"Oh, so that's what this is. You almost got me."

"You made a mistake."

    "You don't wanna do this."

    "Yeah, we do." responded Pandora, talking for the first time.

Almost immediately, Walker threw his shield with force towards Pandora, making her react quickly and grab it with the palm of her hand with surprisingly a lot of ease.

Quickly, she threw it Sam's way and the group of three started fighting with Walker. Grunting, Bucky moved to punch the man but he was faster and pushed Sam grabbing the shield again. If one thing was for sure, it was that Walker was more careless than ever, seemingly not scared of severely hurting or even killing someone.

While they fought, they seemed to be going down surprisingly fast. And with Bucky's arm getting stuck in an electric circuit and Sam's wings broken down, Pandora took the job onto her hands.

They fought for a minute and Pandora had him right where she wanted him, so jumping on his back, she pushed him to the floor and straddled him.

With force, he turned them so he was over her, choking her while screaming that he was 'Captain America' and nothing could change that.