006

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money

"Madripoor could give New York a run for its money. They know how to party." said Sam while they all walked through the containers.

"With that bounty on your head, the longer you're in Madripoor, the less likely you're ever leaving." she said, smirking, "All right. He's in there. Container four-two-six-one. I'll keep an eye out while you guys talk to Nagel. But hurry. We're on borrowed time." she said while giving each of them some earbuds to communicate.

When they opened the container, it was completely empty. So looking in quickly Sam said, "Hey, Sharon. You sure this is the right one? It's completely empty."

"Positive. It has to be." they all heard through the comms.

The woman walked in and went directly towards the end of the container, pushing the wall slightly. Pointing her gun forward, she walked straight past the small door she had discovered. The men followed her, shocked they hadn't noticed.

As they climbed up some stairs, loud music began to be heard. So they followed the sound until they were right in front of a man, who they guessed was a scientist by the lab coat.

The woman turned the music off, making the man turn rapidly, gasping at the sight of them.

"Dr. Nagel?" Asked Sam.

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"We know you created the super-soldier serum."

"Get out of my lab." Responded Nagel, with a stressed look on his face, trying to walk past them.

"Hey! You know who he is, right? This is Baron Zemo. I know you've heard of him, too, right? And don't let me get started with her, huh. You seem like a pretty smart guy. So you better become conversational real quick." said Sam, pushing him to a wall.

"How about a counter proposal? Make me a better offer and I'll talk." tried to negotiate the Dr.

"Guys, we have company." they heard Sharon say through the comms.

That made them move quicker. Bucky grabbed Nagel by the shirt and pushed him towards a chair, pointing a gun to his head.

"Every bounty hunter in the city is here. We gotta go!" she said again.

With that in mind, Bucky fired a shot right beside the Doctor. Making him squirm before giving in, "Ok, ok."

"I was brought into HYDRA's Winter Soldier program to pick up their work after the five failed test subjects in Siberia. When HYDRA fell, I was recruited by the CIA. They had blood samples from an American test subject with semi-stable traces of serum in his system. After much labor, I was able to isolate the necessary compounds in his blood. I was a god. I did what no other scientist since Erskine was able to do. But mine was going to be different. No clunky machines or jacked up bodies. Mine was going to be subtle, optimized, perfect." he explained.