005

The four of them found themselves walking down an abandoned highway towards a car

The four of them found themselves walking down an abandoned highway towards a car. Each of them looked down at their outfits either in satisfaction or disgust. The latter being Sam, who really couldn't keep his mouth shut and started complaining about what he was wearing.

"We have to do something about this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp."started Sam.

"Only an American would assume a fashion-forward Black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be playing. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger." explained Zemo.

"He even has a bad nickname. Hell, he does look like me, though."

"You smell this?"

"Yeah, what is that? Acid?" asked Sam, wiggling his nose.

"Madripoor." followed by, "No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error. High Town's that way. Not a bad place if you wanna visit, but Low Town's the other way."

"Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town." said Sam.

"Maybe not, but they sure do have a reputation." he said pointing back at Bucky and the woman, as they all got inside of the luxurious car.

The car ride was fast and fulfilled in complete silence, mostly because of the man in the front driving seat, who was unknown to Bucky, Sam and obviously the woman.

Soon enough they got out of the car and began walking at a fast pace with long, confident strides. They stood outside of a full bar where everywhere one looked something illegal was happening. They continued in silence until they were all inside and Zemo talked once more.

"Here we are" and then continued talking noticeable louder in russian, "Готов подчиниться. Зимний солдат? убийца?"

Those two names immediately caught the attention of most people around him and whispers began to be heard.

"Is that the Winter Soldier?" a man asked, and was answered by the man beside him. "Wouldn't worry much about him if the killer is here."

The group of four continued walking towards the bar, not even glancing at the curious people that surrounded them.

Soon they were greeted by the bartender, "Hello, gentlemen. Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger." he said, directing the last part towards Sam.

"His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby." said Zemo before the 'Smiling Tiger' could reply.

"The usual?" the bartender said, looking at Sam with a strange face, while he just nodded confidently.

"Ah. Smiling Tiger, your favorite." said a happy Zemo, seeing how the bartender cut open a small serpent to put it's organs in Sam's drink.

"I love these." said Sam, putting a facade to avoid people seeing the disgust in his face.